El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I’m looking to see if anyone has a pair of bed rails for sale for my ‘84 El Camino. My pair was recently stolen due to parking on the street 🤦🏽‍♂️ And no one reproduces them.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Honestly, I don't like them and gave my originals away a year or two ago. Fun part is I found the original mounting screws last week cleaning out the garage for some more room for my next twisted project. If you find some rails and need the screws let me know and I'll send them to you for shipping cost.

Joe

·
Registered
935 Posts
Honestly, I don't like them and gave my originals away a year or two ago. Fun part is I found the original mounting screws last week cleaning out the garage for some more room for my next twisted project. If you find some rails and need the screws let me know and I'll send them to you for shipping cost.

Joe
just a thought , if you can sve them for this thread , I dont think the set I have had screws . Gonna start looking after my 5th cuo of coffee this morning ,ha.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Hi I’m looking to see if anyone has a pair of bed rails for sale for my ‘84 El Camino. My pair was recently stolen due to parking on the street 🤦🏽‍♂️ And no one reproduces them.
I found them , send me a PM and I will send more info and pics .

·
Registered
935 Posts
I found them

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Sorry for the late reply, I really appreciate you looking but I found some on eBay the later that night and for less than $150 with just a little surface rust and the guy is even including the screws and gasket 😁
It's all good! Looks like I'm sending some screws to Steve!

Joe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts