El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,551 Posts
Bring it on down here to Texas and lets play:poke:
I'm waiting for the guy that wants to put them nose to nose!!!!
Great burn out!!!
Donny

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
Donny ! Stop that, what about your nice new tires,Bad Donny :poke::poke:
There must be a Used tire place that could sponser you with,well used tires.:nanawrench:

·
Registered
591 Posts
looked great cruck sounded cool !!!:smileyb:

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks great , what gears are you running ? Conspiracy are you interested in doing the Langley good times show in September ? I would like to get a whole group of el caminos together for that show
im running the stock gears (2.73)yes i am planning on going to the show but i still have to sign up. gunna be my first show :nanawrench:

have you signed up yet ?

·
Heavy Wrench
986 Posts
More Burnout Vids

I might schedule one myself this weekend. conspriracy did an awesome job except for getting "squirly" at the end:poke:, but the soundtrack was great!

As always, safety first and don't be a knuckle-head and get tagged by the Fuzz!

Anyone that has colored-smoke burnout tires gets an Academy Award.

·
932 Posts
im running the stock gears (2.73)yes i am planning on going to the show but i still have to sign up. gunna be my first show :nanawrench:

have you signed up yet ?
I haven't signed up yet . I talked to the organizers at the world of wheels show and got some sign up sheets . I also told them that I would like to get a bunch of people together on behalf of NECOA for the show and they said they could put us all together. I am currently organizing the BC Reptileclub show thats on june11/12 but after that I will start organizing some meet and greets in the valley area.

·
932 Posts

have you signed up yet ?
I haven't signed up yet . I talked to the organizers at the world of wheels show and got some sign up sheets . I also told them that I would like to get a bunch of people together on behalf of NECOA for the show and they said they could put us all together. I am currently organizing the BC Reptileclub show thats on june11/12 but after that I will start organizing some meet and greets in the valley area.

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,649 Posts
Nice smoke show from a great looking '72!:nanawrench:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice burnout! I havent been on here in a while, car looks good! Did you make it out to langley for the cruise in this year?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice burnout! I havent been on here in a while, car looks good! Did you make it out to langley for the cruise in this year?
no i did not make it out to the langley cruise in this year, my truck is still in my shop being worked on, just got back from getting some new rear brakes, should be back on the road this friday if my th350 will stop giving me troubles.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts