El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2012 - Just after 3:00 PM a white Chevy El Camino left the roadway and crashed into a drainage structure running beneath US 90 just east of the John Deere Dealership in Liberty.
The driver and only occupant of the vehicle was transported to Liberty Dayton Regional Medical Center in Liberty by City of Liberty Ambulance.
Open containers of alcohol were found in and around the El Camino.
Police responded to the hospital to complete their investigation into the accident.
Once released Officers determined that the driver, Sylvester Wickilff, Jr. age 48 was intoxicated an attempted to place him under arrest.
At this time Wickliff resisted arrested and Officer Polasek assisted by Officers Aguilar, Cummins and Bowles gained control of Wickliff.
Wickliff was taken into custody on charges of DWI Third Offense or more and Resisting Arrest and transported to the Liberty County Jail.
According to DPS Crime Records Service, Wickliff has previous convictions for DWI, third or more offense, Theft and Possession of a Controlled Substance. All of these arrests and convictions originate in Liberty County.

·
Premium Member
12,547 Posts
Hang him till he's dead for drinking & driving, then revive him and hang him again for crashing the Elko!!!:twisted:
Donny

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
I have been passed by this fella several times on hiway 59 coming from Crosby towards Houston. I set my speed at 70-75 and he passes me like i'm standing still. He weaves in and out of traffic with little regard to others. The elky was a 20 footer and if it gets him locked up for good, i'll say a prayer to the elcamino gods that some salvaged parts can be reused.

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
The problem is he will be driving again in a week. I've seen stories of people with more DUI'S than him on the road and they still get to drive till they kill somebody or themselves. :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow: He needs to go to that prison you have down there where they sleep out side and the dogs sleep in the air conditioning. The guy who runs it is a top notch no bull sh*t man. Need more like him in all the prisons but their on the stock exchange and if there not full the stock holders get mad. That's why there filled with ticky tac offenders.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
I have been passed by this fella several times on hiway 59 coming from Crosby towards Houston. I set my speed at 70-75 and he passes me like i'm standing still. He weaves in and out of traffic with little regard to others. The elky was a 20 footer and if it gets him locked up for good, i'll say a prayer to the elcamino gods that some salvaged parts can be reused.
Correction: I see him on hiway 90.. not 59. And Robert, a drunk driver killed 2 folks this morning on hiway 45 going into Houston. The drunk was driving the wrong way on a major hiway. Btw.. he survived.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts

As in organ donor?

Oh, you mean the Elky.

I was hoping you Texans were gonna fry that idiot.

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Correction: I see him on hiway 90.. not 59. And Robert, a drunk driver killed 2 folks this morning on hiway 45 going into Houston. The drunk was driving the wrong way on a major hiway. Btw.. he survived.
The drunk one always survives it's the family on the other side that pays the price.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
As in organ donor?
Hey
Oh, you mean the Elky.

I was hoping you Texans were gonna fry that idiot.
I'm thinking that a little waterboarding and then old sparky. My son graduated this year from High School. 4 days before the ceremony, his best female friend was riding with a coupla guys and they had all been drinking. They tried to pass a guy on a bridge, clipped his bumper and rolled the truck.she was ejected and died. The 2 guys were unhurt. My son doesn't drink but this has just confirmed why we raised our kids to not drink any alchol at all. Ya never know what's in store.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
I'm thinking that a little waterboarding and then old sparky. My son graduated this year from High School. 4 days before the ceremony, his best female friend was riding with a coupla guys and they had all been drinking. They tried to pass a guy on a bridge, clipped his bumper and rolled the truck.she was ejected and died. The 2 guys were unhurt. My son doesn't drink but this has just confirmed why we raised our kids to not drink any alchol at all. Ya never know what's in store.

How about him with virtual reality of a car coming head on towards him in his air conditioned cell 24/7 for life:nanawrench: STILL NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
I bet I can buy that interior on the cheap. :poke:

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
He needs to go to that prison you have down there where they sleep out side and the dogs sleep in the air conditioning. The guy who runs it is a top notch no bull sh*t man. Need more like him in all the prisons but their on the stock exchange and if there not full the stock holders get mad. That's why there filled with ticky tac offenders.
I think you may be referring to Maricopa County Arizona Sheriff Arpaio .

Yep ---need more like him

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Hello jarhead maybe you could buy this Camino when it comes up at the police auction. And the you could see if it could be fixed, whether that parting it out. You know thay or not making any more. Hate to lose another one if it can be saved.

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
I think you may be referring to Maricopa County Arizona Sheriff Arpaio .

Yep ---need more like him
Your right he don't put up whit no smack. Sleep outside the dogs need the rest.

That's right according to the map that's where it's hot.
Supplied by Gilby.

...Hey,Its only an hour drive time from the Bay aera to LA..:poke:
:beer:

·
Super Moderator
2,147 Posts
Hey Robert,

My Elky has wings but, only South West Airlines can go LA to SF in about an hour. I wonder if they have a map like that from the Cali' respective? It would look much differentI I am sure.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts