El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 16th Annual Midwest Chevelle Regional and El Camino Show is being held September 18-20, 2003, in St. Louis, MO. Location is the Sheraton Lakeside Chalet, Westport Plaza. The featured vehicle for this meet is the El Camino, all years of El Caminos (1959-1987) are welcome.

Show chairman Greg Martin is the primary contact and has invited the NECOA to make this an official NECOA meet for this year. I hope to meet some of you in person for the first time.

For more information on this meet: www.midwestchevelles.com

·
Registered
61 Posts
I guess I can't make any excuses not to be there. It's less than 1.5 miles from my house. Wahoo!! I will try to make my garage available in case any members need to tinker or fix a problem.

PS- I can give guided tours of the 3 or 4 local self serve junkyards if anyone's interested.

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Mecheng. If, by some chance, my consulting business has me on the road during that time... can I send you some NECOA literature and other stuff to take to the meet?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Sure, no problem. Just give me plenty of notice. When the SARS virus scare is over I will be spending a lot of quality time in China.

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Understood. Thanks. Good luck in your business travels.
-Dan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts