El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,744 Posts
Perhaps it's me but I think it's in extremely poor taste to go to a forum such as this only to advertise ANOTHER forum in search of members. Especially by someone who has only about 10 posts, it's like spam. Would you go into a Home Depot and hand out ads for Lowes?

·
Registered
335 Posts
I didn't see anything wrong there, but maybe I missed something?:dontknow:
It's not ECC but it's still El Camino's
Donny
lets just say that the things that they were wearing were painted on not a site for kids

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeh, I went to it. But it only allowed the "WOODY 5 PHOTOS" to
load. Required me to register to go further. I don't do that!!!
I only register to something I know something about, and I feel
there is something the Site is HIDEING if that's a requirement, and
by the sounds of your comment, there is. SO NO THANKS,
I'll PASS.
[ Leo - If he does it here, WHAT would give the impression
he wouldn't do it at Home Depot ]

·
Premium Member
727 Posts
I'm Amazed

I was gonna start a new thread to tell you guys about this fabulous website http://elcaminolovers.ning.com/ I found - but instead I searched in case it was old news - and sure enough you guys beat me there.

However my opinion differs so I thought I would re-up this thread...

This el Camino Lovers site IS NOT ECC but it is entertaining !

I registered in order to be able to explore - and I explored a bit and I find it MARVELous and WONDERful - it allowed me to be entertained both visually and audibly while I clicked around at various pieces that caught my attention and the tangential entertainment seems to be endless. Its different but its engrossing - I guess what I am saying here is: "give it a try" - allow your self to get lost in the mayhem - you might enjoy yourself.

Yea - I recommend it and for those of you who don't enjoy it - don't go back - and for those that do - have fun

just my .02

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.