El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was sorry to hear about the Club Q shooting in Colorado Springs. My heart goes out to anyone affected by that violence. But I was also proud to see that a veteran who helped subdue the shooter is also an el camino owner, and brewer as well. The picture in the Times article shows Richard Fierro in his garage with the el camino. I don’t know if he’s a member here or not, but I thank him for his actions that saved countless lives.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Thank you for posting this! This man has already done more to protect our country than many of us will ever be able to do, and then has to do it again on our own soil.
I hope he gets the support and help he’ll need to deal with the grief and turmoil he’ll be feeling. We all should pray for him, pray for his family, and pray for the survivors.
Maybe some of the people with hate in their hearts will be reached by a story like this, and get help. We’re all just people, and diversity is one of the things that makes this country so great.
Patrick

·
Premium Member
11,989 Posts
That’s an awesome person for the actions he has did. He was just protecting his family. He was protecting his wife,his daughter and her boyfriend. Plus himself. The daughter's boyfriend is one people who were killed. Prayers are going out for him to help him deal with the grief. Thank you for sharing this information.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I bought a T shirt from his brewery’s webstore and mentioned that I saw his story here. Maybe we’ll hear from him.
Patrick
My husband did the same thing; bought a t-shirt and told me that he has an EC. Once I get my transmission fixed, we're going down to the brewery, CO Springs is about 1.5 hours from me.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I was sorry to hear about the Club Q shooting in Colorado Springs. My heart goes out to anyone affected by that violence. But I was also proud to see that a veteran who helped subdue the shooter is also an el camino owner, and brewer as well. The picture in the Times article shows Richard Fierro in his garage with the el camino. I don’t know if he’s a member here or not, but I thank him for his actions that saved countless lives.
Amen to that bro!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts