1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday, July 20 10am-4pm
Autozone 7791 El Cajon Blvd. La Mesa
$25.00
When I figure out how to post the flyer and Reg form I will do so.

·
Deputy Director Site Contributor
1,455 Posts
I got that e-mail also and could not post the flyer ether. I'm in for this one.

·
Participating Member
2,257 Posts
Fundraiser for what?... For Ranchero owners to get a real ride?!?:smileyb::secret:

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fundraiser for what?... For Ranchero owners to get a real ride?!?:smileyb::secret:
Here is the email that Andre sent me.
Hey Charles, how things going? Well, as you can see I thought I'd mix things up a little bit. Yes, this year is a El Camino vs Ranchero, and let me tell you these Fords are hot to trot against us. There's not many of them but the ones that have emailed me are bad ass. So lets get these guys, as you can see its going to be a fundraiser for the "WARRIOR FOUNDATION/FREEDOM STATION" these wounded warriors really need our help, lots of injured caming home. I will send you the poster now and if you can post it on your sites, just let me know where you put it so I can let others know. Thanks, lets have fun with this.
Andre

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
I'm in and I just saw a ranchero yesterday and he couldn't look at me. I haven't seen one in i don't know how long. Want to raffle off a 8 foot windmill new in the box. It's all steel with green tower and yellow fan wheel and tail. The box looks a little old but all the parts are shinny new and all there. I thought it was a 6 footer and putting it together i ran out of room in the house looked at the box and back in it went. Looks like this.

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
I hope they plan on staging the Rancheros in the back near the Porto Potties where they belong.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump..... Just a few weeks away. Who's going?

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sunday, July 29 10am-4pm
Autozone 7791 El Cajon Blvd. La Mesa
$25.00 Includes T-shirt, raffle ticket and a goodie bag.

Just one week away!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts