El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking to buy an el camino in nj i have about $4500 to spend im looking for something i can use as a daily driver. ive been riding harleys since i was in my teens and i can no longer ride so an el camino is going to be my replacement.(ive always wanted one!) thanks for any help

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,105 Posts
Hi, John. Welcome from Florida. I lived 62 years in NJ. I am sure some members in your region could steer you to some nice Caminos.
Sorry yoy are no longer riding. Me too. Here in Florida the oldq folks like me drive like maniacs. I miss riding a lot. I had a few Sportsers over the years.

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,105 Posts
You might want to read the posting guidelines. I am uncertain whether a noob searching for an Elky is permitted. One of the moderators will straighten you out.

·
Deputy Director Region 13
2,247 Posts
Welcome, John from Texas. :texas: I'm sure someone in your area can help you. Enjoy the site!

Tim

·
Venerated Member RIP
2,918 Posts
Have you considered going SOUTH to find an el camino. In the long run you may save money not having to deal with the rust level many elkys have in the north. Airfare is cheap compared to major rust repair... heck you might be able to find one, fly down for final inspection and drive her back to NJ

Just a thought... good luck

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.