El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi Tim.
Didn't realize that you were in Ridgely. My wife and I were too. The Caballero was parked in front of Warehouse A (across from the main exhibit area). We were a little late due to rain and wet roads. There are some photos from OC and Ridgely in my member album under kix66 if you're interested.
George

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Tim.
Didn't realize that you were in Ridgely. My wife and I were too. The Caballero was parked in front of Warehouse A (across from the main exhibit area). We were a little late due to rain and wet roads. There are some photos from OC and Ridgely in my member album under kix66 if you're interested.
George
George, I would have posted that I was going, but we had it marked on our calendar on the wrong date. I only found out the previous day while at another car show that Ridgely was on the 15th and not the 22nd. So even though I planned to go, it turned out to be something of a last-minute deal anyway.

Still don't know how I missed your GMC. If I had seen it I would have shot LOTS of photos.

Where is Warehouse A in relation to where the show cars enter from Sunset Blvd.? I got to Ridgely about 0800 and parked on Central Ave., then walked right on W. Railroad St. From there I crossed over to E. Belle and turned left to walk to the far end of Belle at Cow Barn Rd. Then went back down Bell to Central, crossed over to W. Railroad and back up to Cow Barn/Sunset. Then turned back, headed down to Central and called it a day just after 1200. What time did you arrive?

Well, maybe I'll get to see your Caballero in person next year. Meanwhile, I'll figure out how to view your member album.

Thanks!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi Tim.

Warehouse A is where you started taking photos. You were across from the warehouse just before I was told to park there. You can see a white Ford SUV in front of Warehouse A in your IMG 4263 (Bronze Trans Am). They parked me between the road where show cars were parked and the SUV. Really sorry that I missed you. Harlie wanted us to meet at Endless Summer Cruisin if it worked out.

There isn't much going on around here in November. I'm thinking of going to Stevensville on the 4th. The format is a lot like Ridgely, but without the celebrities and monster truck rides. Info here: "November 2017
4th Annual Old Stevensville Car Show, The streets of Stevensville MD are closed for the cars to park on. Benefit event, DETAILS TO COME"
www.kentislandcruisers.com email: [email protected]

The event is near the Bay Bridge, so if you decide to attend, let me know and I'll PM my cell number. Had hoped to make a Marley Station cruise night before now. I'm going to the Breast Cancer Show in Georgetown, DE this Saturday (21st) and to the Hebron Depot Show next Saturday (28th).

Take care and please let me know, George

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Tim.

Warehouse A is where you started taking photos. You were across from the warehouse just before I was told to park there. You can see a white Ford SUV in front of Warehouse A in your IMG 4263 (Bronze Trans Am). They parked me between the road where show cars were parked and the SUV. Really sorry that I missed you. Harlie wanted us to meet at Endless Summer Cruisin if it worked out.

There isn't much going on around here in November. I'm thinking of going to Stevensville on the 4th. The format is a lot like Ridgely, but without the celebrities and monster truck rides. Info here: "November 2017
4th Annual Old Stevensville Car Show, The streets of Stevensville MD are closed for the cars to park on. Benefit event, DETAILS TO COME"
www.kentislandcruisers.com email: [email protected]

The event is near the Bay Bridge, so if you decide to attend, let me know and I'll PM my cell number. Had hoped to make a Marley Station cruise night before now. I'm going to the Breast Cancer Show in Georgetown, DE this Saturday (21st) and to the Hebron Depot Show next Saturday (28th).

Take care and please let me know, George
George, we just checked our calendar and November 4 looks like a "go" for the Stevensville show. As of now we are planning to attend.

It never occured to me to make a last pass down by Warehouse 2 (now that I know what that building is called - Thanks!) before I pulled out of Ridgley. I'll add this year's experience to my mental "Lessons Learned" file. :biggrin:

The last Marley Cruise for the year is this Saturday. We'll be there. Don't know if Elsie will be back together in time, though - might have made some positive progress this weekend on my "Rough Idle Tale of Woe." TDB.

Harlie was out this way for the Marley Cruise this past Saturday, so we all went out to dinner. Had so much fun chatting we nearly forgot about the cruise. Lots of cars had already left by the time we got there. Still had a great time and saw a really impressive 1909 C-Cab Model T.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts