El Camino Central Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
That Sonic commercial is way too funny! Saw a 2nd version of it now; "I have three questions for you, is it a car, is it a truck, and why did you buy it?"!! :smileyb:

·
Registered
958 Posts
did I see an El Camino in the backgound in Back to the Futire II ? When doc drops Marty off at the entrance to Hilldale .

·
Registered
15 Posts
Caminos in movies

Theres a movie named ATL..It stars rapper by the name of TI..hes a janitor and looks like 78-9 ish Camino with Cragar S/S rims..he must be a Chevy fan,Hes had Camaros and a mint 67 Vette in some of his videos...

·
Registered
958 Posts
I saw that sonic commercial ,,,,are those guys a couple ?
Hey there is a recent episode of those "picker" guys that had a quit back scene of a gold elky's reAR in the lean to , and if you look close in " back to the future II" when Doc drops Marty at the Hilldale entrance waay in the background beleve it was an Elky ,,, but it could be a Ranchero .

·
Registered
38 Posts
The El Camino in Benny and Joon isn't shown much, but it sounds awesome. It's Benny's (Aidan Quinn) car, as he plays a mechanic.

And, since this thread started, we can add the follow-up to Breaking Bad, which is....El Camino.

·
Registered
189 Posts
The El Camino in Benny and Joon isn't shown much, but it sounds awesome. It's Benny's (Aidan Quinn) car, as he plays a mechanic.

And, since this thread started, we can add the follow-up to Breaking Bad, which is....El Camino.
View attachment 134997
Of interest to me is that Benny and Joon was filmed in Spokane in 1991 and 1992. The film company purchased the El Camino from Custom Van & Truck Co. in Spokane. Custom restored my '68 in 1996.

What is more interesting is this clip from The Mexican with Brad Pitt where he rents a '69 El Camino in Mexico. If you haven't seen it you need to -- it's good.

Greg

·
Registered
581 Posts
i have a pic of the sonic el camino, not sure what its made from , the tail lights looks like the 84 to 87 s 10 blazer tail lights , the doors look kinda funny , like they don't fit to well . i will see if i can load the pic ......
LOL! i think that Sonic Elky was inspired by Johnny Cash's song........ "one piece at a time"

21 - 30 of 30 Posts