El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Come celebrate our 5th anniversary of El Caminos on the River in Natchitoches, LA! We will be holding this event on April 21, 2018 on the riverfront of Cane River Lake from 9am to noon. A lunch and cruise is scheduled afterwards.

Our Deputy Director, Blanchard Short, has graciously offered to have those who come up on Friday over for a BBQ at his home on Cane River Lake. More info to come as far as time, directions and where to park goes.

Hotel reservation may be made on your own accord; however, many of us will be staying at the Fairfields Inn near the interstate.

Registration is $10 and can be paid in advance via PayPal or in person at the event. Please register for the event here: https://form.jotform.com/80236035357150

Get those Elkies shined up and road ready. Please come even if you can't bring your El Camino, and bring your El Camino NO MATTER WHAT CONDITION IT IS, if you can bring it.

Hope to see YOU there!

List of registered attendees:

1. elcaminogeno
2. kenrogers1 + Diana (2)- attending Friday Night Dinner
3. Kruizer +2 (3) - attending Friday Night Dinner
4. kingstir - Host and head Chef for Friday Night Dinner
5. Skylarkul- attending Friday Night Dinner - will bring Texas Beer
6. MrsWilson - attending Friday Night Dinner - will bring Texas Wine
7. rushgator
8. lhazze
9. Robert Jordan +1 (2) - attending Friday Night Dinner
10. T113
11. crice63 (1) - attending Friday Night Dinner
12. minoridertim
13. Mrs Mino Rider Christy
14. rick +2 (3) - attending Friday Night Dinner
15. Wayne and Jean Oubre (2) - attending Friday Night Dinner
16. HRES +1 (2) - attending Friday Night Dinner
17. Vernon McMillon (Sandra)
18. Hdsnbowties

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I might be able to make this one. That is if I ever get the back window put back in place. We'll see what happens.
Would love to have you there! :beer:

·
Super Moderator
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:secret:chimney:sleigh::tree:

:bump:

·
Super Moderator
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Administrator
7,008 Posts
Event Information Sent..........

The 2018 "El Caminos on the River" information has been sent to the 2,633 members in AR, LA, MS, & TX. I hope you have another large turnout. Last year's show was a great success - Diana and I enjoyed it very much................Ken

·
Registered
81 Posts
If I can get mine ready to drive by then, I will do my best to come.
I have a friend who lives between Many and Natchitoches so that would be a good time to visit him, too.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
It's on my calendar to go

·
Past Director Region 13, Senior Member
2,722 Posts
We're looking forward to being there.

·
Super Moderator
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So glad to see such a good response so far! I look forward to seeing each of you.

·
47 Posts
We hope to have our latest purchase ready to go by then so we can make the drive there and see you all!

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
OK cousin Blanchard I'm on for the DINNER. It's a ways off but I'll get directions later and be glad to have a meal cooked by ya. I hope you get an early BBQ going for Belton this year too - the members are always hungry at these functions.

Thanks your cousin and it will be good to see and visit yall down there.

Geno and Smokey

:hail2:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Once again I'll be stuck offshore for the event. My crew change swap doesn't happen till May. So maybe next year. Hope you all have a great time though.

1 - 20 of 147 Posts