El Camino Central Forum banner

101 - 120 of 147 Posts

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Lies, Lies, and Texas Lies..............

Ready for that 36 oz T Bone steak Blanc is cooking... or was it 48oz?
I hope you get a 72oz Texas size steak. See everyone there Saturday and a safe trip to all.
Okay, folks! That's enough! TEXAS is the State where everything gets blown out of proportion with each successive telling of the story. See "The first liar doesn't have a chance..." adages.

·
Registered
31 Posts
So looking like 18 Elkys for sure? I'm i reading the thread correct?

·
Super Moderator
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
So looking like 18 Elkys for sure? I'm i reading the thread correct?
Well, we had 18 registered, so it could be more or less...depending on who actually show up.

·
Super Moderator
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
TWO DAYS until ECOTR!!! Hope everyone has safe travels and the weather holds out for us. See YOU there!!! :nana2: :beer:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Unfortunately, due to a personal situation I won't be able to come up this weekend. Someone will have to eat my steak for me. I hate it, but sometimes things don't go according to plan.

I was going to bring up some parts for a member. If anyone plans to drive through Lafayette Friday or Saturday morning, I'd be grateful if you'd be willing to stop and pick them up.

--Clai

·
Super Moderator
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Unfortunately, due to a personal situation I won't be able to come up this weekend. Someone will have to eat my steak for me. I hate it, but sometimes things don't go according to plan.

I was going to bring up some parts for a member. If anyone plans to drive through Lafayette Friday or Saturday morning, I'd be grateful if you'd be willing to stop and pick them up.

--Clai
Bummer, dude! I'll see if we can work it out to pick up those parts. What type of parts will be in transport?

·
Registered
599 Posts

I--Clai
Oh man, Clai I was hopping we were going to get into a good drinking contest again.
Joyce and I will surely miss you.

Robert Jordan
Winnsboro Texas

·
Registered
599 Posts
For anyone not coming to the El Camino's on the River... you are going to miss the following:
1) Ability to take a personal ride on the Ebike 750.

·
Super Moderator
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
Here's the physical address for the event on Saturday:

781 Front Street,
Natchitoches,*LA*71457

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Heading for Louisiana...............

We'll be heading for Louisiana around noon today. Looking forward to seeing the East Texas and Louisiana members. AND, a free steak dinner is just too great of an offer to pass up. I understand that Blanchard has searched high and low for the very best aged-beef* to serve up to his guests...................Ken

* aged-beef = Holsteins that are no longer able to produce milk

·
Premium Member
1,231 Posts
Anyone coming down from Shreveport/Bossier Saturday Morning? If so, want to caravan?
Yes. I'm planning on leaving around 7 to 730. I'm hauling my old TH350 transmission to El Camino Geno. I'm in an F150 truck, not an EC. Hopefully, you will allow a Ford into your caravan.

Rick

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

·
Acting Director, Region 13
2,047 Posts
Yes. I'm planning on leaving around 7 to 730. I'm hauling my old TH350 transmission to El Camino Geno. I'm in an F150 truck, not an EC. Hopefully, you will allow a Ford into your caravan.

Rick

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
I am coming from Tyler, and will be getting to Shreveport about 7:30. I will take 3132 from I-20 around to 49. I would be willing to caravan if the time frame works for you. Just let me know.

Tim

·
Registered
445 Posts
Got all the cards punched and am feeding them into the mainframe (gotta love that 70’s GPS). ?. I’ll be leaving Keithville around 7am or so.

·
Registered
445 Posts
The Navitron™️ Has me taking the back roads to I49 and south from there, unless anyone wants to meet up somewhere first.

101 - 120 of 147 Posts