El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
El Caminos on the River VI will be held on Saturday, March 30, 2019 in Natchitoches, LA from 9am to noon. We will caravan to a dining location thereafter.

We have secured a new location for El Caminos on the River VI. We'll still be in Natchitoches, LA; however, due to the riverfront rental prices skyrocketing, we've had to find a new location.

Lodging will be at your own discretion, but many of us will plan to use the Hampton Inn & Suites near the interstate this year.

Hampton Inn Natchitoches
5300 University Pkwy, Natchitoches, LA 71457
MAP

Keep up-to-date by following this thread!

Registration is just $10 and payable via PayPal, as seen on the registration form. Donations are accepted and appreciated.
Click HERE to register!

Hope to see YOU there! :cool:

List of Pre-Registered Members:

Reg # / Forum Name / State
  1. Kruizer LA
  2. lhazze TX
  3. B52bombardier1 TX
  4. eightbald TX
  5. kenrogers1 TX
  6. SkylarkUl TX (Regrets)
  7. Kingstir LA
  8. Hdsnbowties LA
  9. crice63 LA
  10. Hiroller MS

-----------------------------------------

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Looking Forward................

Looking forward to another great get-together in Louisiana. Hopefully mechanical troubles won't dampen the experience for 2019. (Darn Diesel Exhaust issues!).......................Ken

·
Past Director Region 13, Senior Member
2,719 Posts
I'll be there! looking forward to seeing Skylarkul's 65.
ME TOO! Here's what it looks like now. Currently working on prepping and painting the bed, smuggler's box and tailgate - before moving on to painting the exterior. It's been too cold to paint lately so, had to break down a buy a kerosene heater for the garage.

I still have a long list to do before it's done but, it's finally licensed, inspected and driveable.

Thanks Ray. I'll be looking forward to seeing yours as well. 65 has been my favorite since I bought a new one in 1965.

·
Super Moderator
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can't wait to see the '65, Les! I'm planning to have mine there this year...believe it or not. :shocked2:

·
Super Moderator
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hoping we are fully drive able by then. Won't be done. But driving hopefully. Took it for a quick burn Saturday.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No matter the condition, if you are able to drive it, we'd love to see it, but we would be honored to have y'all there regardless.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
599 Posts
I think we el camino owners get more a kick out of seeing a "work in progress" than a fully restored one... We know what it feels like to be there at one time....

·
Registered
31 Posts
The family has banned together. Got to finish a customers project then it's full steam on the elcamino. It's going to be a blast.

·
Super Moderator
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The family has banned together. Got to finish a customers project then it's full steam on the elcamino. It's going to be a blast.
Awesome! :cool2::banana:

·
Super Moderator
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Don't forget to pre-register for El Caminos on the River VI. :cool: See the first post for the link.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
El Caminos on the River VI is only about a month and a half away...have you pre-registered your vehicle yet??? :shocked2:

If the answer is "NO", how about changing it to "YES" by filling out our quick and easy online form here: REGISTER ME NOW

·
Super Moderator
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:whaasup: :cool4:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts