El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
El Caminos on the River VII
(RESCHEDULED 09/12/2020)

El Caminos on the River is a regional event held by Region 14 (Louisiana, Mississippi, Arkansas) for the past six years. We've been to Vidalia, LA; Monroe, LA; and, for the past four years, Natchitoches, LA. This year we are holding this event in a different location...Lafayette, LA!

Please use the attached PDF to print out as a flyer to pass out in your area. It is a front and back flyer, so please be sure to print it accordingly.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday season and the New Year brings joy and peace to you and yours!

·
Registered
599 Posts
You will not find a more friendlier group of El Camino owners then the group from this region. These event is a blast to attend

·
Super Moderator
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is event is closing in sooner than you might think! We are almost to February and the pre-registrations are almost null. If you plan to attend, please click REGISTER HERE to pre-register for this event. Hope to see YOU there!!!

·
Super Moderator
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The "Best ___" awards this year will be completely unique this year! Be sure to attend this year's El Caminos on the River for your chance to own one (or more) of these beauties!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Amazing. I am supposed to be out of town for work that day, I’ll have to see what can be done. What venue has been engaged?

·
Super Moderator
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Amazing. I am supposed to be out of town for work that day, I’ll have to see what can be done. What venue has been engaged?
Awe, bummer! I got with the folks at Vermilionville, and they are letting us use their parking lot for our event. We have the back patio reserved for lunch too.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Awe, bummer! I got with the folks at Vermilionville, and they are letting us use their parking lot for our event. We have the back patio reserved for lunch too.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
We are planning on going. Anyone else from SouthEast Texas plan on going? looking forward to it!

·
347 Posts
Remind me where everyone is staying......

·
Super Moderator
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I'm not sure who all is staying overnight, but perhaps we can coordinate a hotel for us all to hang out at. There are several options in this area: Hampton Inn, Courtyard by Marriott, Staybridge Suites, etc. Any preferences for anyone?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Ok Ok, I just signed up. As I live 15ish miles I'll be staying at the casa.

Josh, are you going to need any help setting up or anything? We can get there early if it would help.

·
Super Moderator
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok Ok, I just signed up. As I live 15ish miles I'll be staying at the casa.

Josh, are you going to need any help setting up or anything? We can get there early if it would help.
That would be awesome if you wouldn't mind helping out. I plan on getting to the event location around 7:30am the morning of the event. We mostly just have the canopy, event trophies, and signs to put out. One thing that would be extremely helpful though is if you wouldn't mind bringing some flyers to the local car shops and/or stores (Autozone, O'Reilly's, etc.) I'll have them printed at a local to you Office Depot, if you are willing to do so.

·
Super Moderator
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks like the Comfort Suites Oil Center location has rooms available at a good rate. I've booked my room there, but I didn't block off rooms for the event. If others would like to stay there, I suggest to get your room reserved ASAP!!!

·
Super Moderator
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Remind me where everyone is staying......
Have you and Les booked your room yet? If not, I'm staying at the Comfort Suites Oil Center.

·
Super Moderator
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Have you pre-registered for El Caminos on the River VII yet? Registration is quick and easy. PRE-REGISTER TODAY!!!

·
Super Moderator
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
The awards have come in, and, let me tell you, they are AWESOME!!! You do NOT want to miss out on this event!

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
I have recently been informed by my "commander" and others that I must be in Houston, TX on 28 March - family stuff. They will summarily excommunicate and expel me from the family, court martial me, shoot me dead, hang me and I will be drawn and quartered at dawn on 29 March if I miss this family gathering in Houston. Mostly, I will never get the lost cool points back from my very special soon-to-be daughter-in-law if I'm not in Houston.

Seriously - please keep my already sent registration money for the show. There must be some kind of celestial conspiracy underway to keep me and my EC from regional shows. Belton . . . here I come . . . .

Rick

·
Super Moderator
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have recently been informed by my "commander" and others that I must be in Houston, TX on 28 March - family stuff. They will summarily excommunicate and expel me from the family, court martial me, shoot me dead, hang me and I will be drawn and quartered at dawn on 29 March if I miss this family gathering in Houston. Mostly, I will never get the lost cool points back from my very special soon-to-be daughter-in-law if I'm not in Houston.

Seriously - please keep my already sent registration money for the show. There must be some kind of celestial conspiracy underway to keep me and my EC from regional shows. Belton . . . here I come . . . .

Rick
Family does come first. We'll miss seeing you there, but we completely understand. I will be sure to send you the dash plaque and any other goodies you may have missed out on. Thank you for your contribution to the event!

·
Super Moderator
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We are only about 3 weeks away from this year's El Camino on the River event. I hope to see a better turnout than what's posting on here. If you have not pre-registered and plan on coming, please do so A.S.A.P.

·
Registered
24 Posts
How many have signed up? i would love to see a good turn out. it's a 2 hour drive and i am looking forward to it.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts