El Camino Central Forum banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Thinking about coming to this from new orleans. Just curious , why such an early start and finish time?
We do it this way every year, and it seems to work out well. The reason being most people stay Friday and/or Saturday night(s) and we all hang out. Saturday, the day of the event, we will have lunch at noon at the restaurant on the grounds of the event, so that can be a few hours there. Afterwards, people generally either hangout, get rest, or go home. Most of us are worn out by that time anyway. ;)

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
This is it...

El Caminos on the River VII is THIS SATURDAY (09/12/2020)!!!! Pre-registration is now closed, but you can still register onsite at the event! Cost is $20 per vehicle to register, and this event is free to the public/spectators. As with any event being held in Louisiana, please be sure to adhere to the COVID protocols in place (masks indoors except while eating and social distancing is encouraged) Hope to see YOU there!!!

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #47 ·

Premium Member
Hey Kruizer,

Where is the actual meet being held tomorrow? Is there a street address?

Many thanks,

Rick

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Past Director Region 13, Senior Member
Hey Guys,

Somehow we missed, or forgot, about this schedule and, we're in Idaho. We miss all of you folks and hope you have a great time.

Les and Vicky

Registered
Just wanted to say thank you to Josh for organizing this event. I really enjoyed meeting you guys

Registered
Any pictures, reports, comments, what have you?

Registered
S W E E T
I wish I was there.
馃槑
Hopefully we will have something soon in our area

Registered
Wesley Chapel, FL
Just North of Tampa on the Gulf coast

Registered
No problem Old Bear. You are welcome. I am sure some of the other guys may have more photos to post.

Registered
Hats off to Kruizer and his dad for a splendid morning. We had every generation but the first represented. The trophies were gorgeous. Gary B has some nice subtle touches to his truck, great for new ideas. A great morning. We are looking at possibly doing an el Camino meet in a larger Mobile car show in May, so keep your eyes and ears open for that.

Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
Congratulations to those of you that attended the El Caminos On The River Get Together . The photos were a real plus and thanks to Kruiser and his father for their efforts . The trophies were real cool . Are they cut with a laser type machine ? Very nicely done ;)

Reactions: Kruizer

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Just wanted to say thank you to Josh for organizing this event. I really enjoyed meeting you guys
It was great to meet you too, Gary! I really appreciate you taking the drive out for the event!

41 - 60 of 64 Posts