El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Senior Member, NECOA Contributor
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some of you are aware, many are not. I"m back to driving a roll back wrecker again. I do also carry many Copart vehicles that have been totaled by insruance companies and taken to Copart to be auctioned as Salvage. Copart also does other auctions, like retired fleet trucks and even private party sales. Yesterday when I was dropping off a couple vehicles at Copart Oklahoma City, I seen this thing. I knew I'd be going back to Copart today, so I took my camera to get pics of this. Not real sure what to think of it, but I do like how clean and how well it appears to have been done. I got to see, touch and feel this thing. I even sat in it to see how weird it would feel and be looking out the mirrors. Review mirror is like looking into the back seat of a Monte Carlo, Side view mirrors are like looking at an El Camino. At any rate, should make for some interesting opinions. :dontknow:

·
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bummer. I get it now. I had them uploaded on another site and used that as a host to which you guys are not members. I'll see if I can get them up loaded here.

·
Registered
257 Posts
i know a guy who put the front clip off a monte on an el camino. he said you have to change the nose, fenders, and doors, but you have to swap out the glass on the doors cuz of the angle on the el camino. but its all just bolt on...:dontknow: who knew.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
There was a tan colored one with monte front clip and doors and part of the roof with the opera windows that had the elky rear at one of the salvage yards off Shield in OKC about a year ago. kind of long but interesting.

·
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry for the delay guys. Wrecker biz has been very busy the last couple days.
Lets give this a try.

EDIT. For whatever reason the same tags don't work for my Photo Bucket I don't know. I'm at a loss. Of all the people you'd think should know how to post pics. LOL Never have a problem on other forums. I'll get it figured out.

·
Premium Member
12,547 Posts
For the DVD of simple instructions on how to upload your pics. to ECC please send your $19.95 to................ :poke:
Hurry and I'll include the book (Uploading For Dummies) at no additional charge!!!!:nanawrench:
Donny

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
Funny !!!!!!:funnypost::funnypost::funnypost::coolphotos:????????????????????????????????????????????????????????:dontknow:

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
Photo bucket

my photo bucket works fine,are you sending the liks to a file on your computer first? if so it willnot work ,all you do is click on bottom of picture in Photo bucket will say copy than than past it in your thread .

·
932 Posts
I must say the craftmanship is excellent , ncely done job , but I am not really feeling the look ,love the monte ss front end on an el camino but combining the whole car with an elky box kind of looks fugly ( just my opinion)

·
Registered
802 Posts
I dislike lol. I dont like the "extended cab" look

·
Vendor
4,363 Posts
Larry, you may also go to > UserCP > > Networking > Pictures & Albums to upload pics here.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I've seen pictures of that before, fugly looking thing....

For those that don't know, my car is not a choo choo nose it's a swapped on monte nose

1 - 20 of 51 Posts