El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi you all

I recently bought a 74 ss elky.
The a/c heating isn't working 'cause there are missing some vacuum hoses at the vacuumswitch behind the control panel.
does anyone have a diagram where these hoses leads to (which cannister) and where the main vaccuum hose is leading from?

tnx

marcel from he netherlands

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
I have no less than four diagrams for AC Hose routing and identification.

I'll need an e-mail address and you'll need to be able to accept .jpg images that are moderatly large. I'll send them in a large enough format so that you will not have a problem reading the small stuff. I can send all four if you want.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi pete

please send the 4 diagrams.
It's better to have something than nothing.
If I'm lucky chevy didn't change to much, we'll see .

please send to [email protected]

tnx for trouble

marcel

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
I've sent the diagrams. They are in two different e-mails. I didn't want to overload your "In Box". They are in Black and white and I included some operation diagrams with them.

Hope this helps find the problem. :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
ElkyPete said:

I'll need an e-mail address and you'll need to be able to accept .jpg images that are moderatly large. I'll send them in a large enough format so that you will not have a problem reading the small stuff. I can send all four if you want.
ElkyPete,

Can you forward these diagrams to me as well. It seems that I have the same problem with my car. Please forward the images to [email protected]

Thanks

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
bigbranz said:
ElkyPete said:

ElkyPete,

Can you forward these diagrams to me as well. It seems that I have the same problem with my car. Please forward the images to [email protected]

Thanks
Yes I can. It might be a day or two my PC is down (mouse finally went south) so I have to pick up another before I can get online at home. I don't have those diagrams here at work.

My mouse is something like 7 years old.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Can you send to me as well?

Elkypete:

Can you also send me those diagrams? I have been searching long and hard for vacuum diagrams but to no avail. I am not sure if they changed much from 77 to 78, but seeing that I have nothing to look at now it would surely help :) My email is [email protected]

Thank you in advanced.

·
Registered
19 Posts
please send to me too

I have a 75 and it will not vent to the defroster outlets. So if you could send me a copy I would really appreciate it. I was able to buy an original vacuum valve assembly so I feel really sure it is not bad. I have not been able to check the actuator because it has two vacuum lines on it and I am not sure exactly how it works. I really appreciate the help. Thanks

·
Registered
794 Posts
Hey Pete, can you just post em somewhere on the site. Seems that they are in demand. I'd scan what I have but my scanner is down for the count. Maybe post em in your pics folder?

·
Registered
794 Posts
I took a digital pic of the 74 Chev service manual vacuum diagram (1 of around 20) if it doesn't come out here I have them posted (18&19) in my photo album.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Please send me a copy of the 74 vacuum diagram , I need to know how to hook up the three lines coming through the fire wall... I think I need a vacuum ball, but dont know if all three hook up to that or if one is a seperate heat flap control... HELP my e-mail is [email protected]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts