El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
TrannyMike
2,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've been so busy messing with my Elky, that I haven't taken my bike out for a ride until today. I'm sure many of you guys have bikes too. I bought this bike new in 1995. It's kind of a cross breed when it comes to bikes. It's a Honda Magna. This model is known as a power cruiser. A sport bike motor in a cruiser frame. It's got a 750-V4 and is very quick for a cruiser. If you're familiar with sport bikes, then you've heard of the VFR750, which was sport bike of the year 9 or 10 times. My bike is still in new condition with only 9,000 miles. Here are some pics that I took today. I'm hoping some of you guys show pics of your bikes too! :beer:

·
Premium Member
12,547 Posts
Do Peugeots count?

As you can see by the flat tires and chain off, it aint got rode lately!!!!
By the way did you see how crazy that El Camino owner parker his car in the rear view mirror pic??
Got to watch out for them ELKO owners while your on your bike!!!:poke:
Donny

·
Registered
641 Posts
hmm, a motorcycle would be nice, I took a riding course and got my license, then bought an El Camino instead of a bike. Now I'm investing my money into school and my car instead of a motorcycle. A motorcycle would probably be cheaper to own though in the end. Maybe this fall I'll try to buy one cheap at the end of the summer.

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
Stand By,Taking Pictures,Mrs.Fixit and my self Dont have any Pictures of us with our Bike,Pictures Soon ! :texas:

·
Registered
114 Posts
I've got a 89 Honda Shadow. I grew up with Cushman motor scooters that my dad collected and restored. At one time we had about 15. He sold most of them, I think he still has 4.

·
Participating Member
2,257 Posts
2006 Road King. She's been in the garage WAY TOO LONG this year!

·
Participating Member
2,257 Posts
Thanks Mike... we need to ride someday soon!

·
Silver Contributor Participating Member
461 Posts
Here's my two bikes:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I ride a lowly 2007 honda rebel. Not very manly I know. But 70mpg's. Hard to argue with the fuel savings. 'sides I sold my 750 virago to buy my new engine.

·
Registered
917 Posts
My '97 Suzuki Marauder (VZ800) just went in storage for the next three years. I hadn't been on it in a year and a half. The carbs are fouled out that I couldn't even get it to stay running on full choke anymore. When I get back from Japan, I'll have to pull the carbs for rebuild. And it only has just over 3000 miles on it. It will be 17 years old when I get back. That averages out to about 180 miles for each year.

·
Premium Member
12,547 Posts
My '97 Suzuki Marauder (VZ800) just went in storage for the next three years. I hadn't been on it in a year and a half. The carbs are fouled out that I couldn't even get it to stay running on full choke anymore. When I get back from Japan, I'll have to pull the carbs for rebuild. And it only has just over 3000 miles on it. It will be 17 years old when I get back. That averages out to about 180 miles for each year.
Are those dog miles!!!:poke:
Donny

1 - 20 of 133 Posts