El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is super last minute, but a pop band out of Wyoming, Not My Weekend, is going to be in Houston to film a video for their upcoming LP and needs El Caminos for the shoot. The video will be shot at Frank's Car Barn - 8915 Jackrabbit Rd, Houston, TX 77095. Your car doesn't need to be driven, just available for the band and extras (cheerleaders) to be photographed in and around it. Of course, you can stay with your baby and watch the whole thing....it's going to be a super fun day!

Please drop a comment here or DM me if you or an Elky you know wants to be part of the fun. Much thanks! <3

PS since this is my first post, I wasn't allowed to post links in this thread but you can google the band and Frank's Car Barn to confirm both are legit. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update, we have one beautiful black Elky coming to the shoot. It's not too late to have your car in the video also. Post here or DM me if you're interested or just drop by on Tuesday. :)

It's going to be a fun day and it's a really fun song that I'm super excited to share with this group when the video is done.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Another update for anyone who might be reading this thread...the video shoot was amazing and so much fun. The Elky was perfect! A HUGE thanks to the amazing family that let us borrow their beautiful baby for the day!! <3

Can't wait to share the video with this forum when it's done in a couple months. Until then, here's a quick picture that I got while the real photographer was doing his work. :)
DSCF1435.JPG

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
X2, also the front tire could use some air.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Leaning on a classic car, especially when wearing metal zippers, belts, studded jeans if disrespectful to the finish of the paint.
Okay...I totally knew someone would say that! :) But I promise, the boys and all involved were SO very careful!! My mom had an Elky in the 70's and our family loves and owns lots of classic cars so I promise we treat them with lots of love and respect. 💗

1 - 9 of 9 Posts