El Camino Central Forum banner
181 - 199 of 199 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,743 Posts
I saw this very nice 1987 El Camino Conquista 4.3L Injected in San Clemente at the Sprouts Market.
It is nicer than the images show. Some trees and the mirror cast shadows/light on the paint. Don't let it trick your eyes. Paint is shiny and solid. Look at the reflections on side panels.
Yes, I tagged the driver's window with one of my last few NECOA Business Cards. Hopefully he will see this if he/she comes for a visit.

1987 El Camino Conquista 4.3L

·
Registered
660 Posts
Went to cars n Coffee in Beaumont today on my Harley and saw this Really nice '65 ...
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Tire Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Spoke to the owner Ray who has spent 3 years restoring it to this point. He wants to put it back to stock - and is looking for a few parts. It is arrow straight and the stainless and chrome is immaculate. I told him about ECC & NECOA, but since I was on my motorcycle, I did not have any flyers or cards with me. He told me to also check out CnC in Mentone since it has more cars every Saturday.

·
Registered
1978 Elcamino base 305
200 Posts
So after coming out of the grocery store following a couple and hearing a lady say to her husband " Look honey there is one of those Elrancharo's you like" His response was " The guy that owns that ElCamino is going to be pissed you called it that" I just said "Thanks it's a ElCamino" he just chuckled, she apologized. No biggie, just funny.
So at the local Conway/Myrtle Beach Classic sales lot this 81,000 mile 1985 could be yours for $18,500

A few miles down the road (501) this ssad "alleged" 78/79 SS with the optional bed mounted dash and trans was spotted........

·
Deputy Regional Director, Region 13
6,326 Posts
So after coming out of the grocery store following a couple and hearing a lady say to her husband " Look honey there is one of those Elrancharo's you like" His response was " The guy that owns that ElCamino is going to be pissed you called it that" I just said "Thanks it's a ElCamino" he just chuckled, she apologized. No biggie, just funny.
So at the local Conway/Myrtle Beach Classic sales lot this 81,000 mile 1985 could be yours for $18,500

I don't see where it says it has the "potent 4.4 v8".....

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #194 ·

A few miles down the road (501) this ssad "alleged" 78/79 SS with the optional bed mounted dash and trans was spotted........

The '85 is a sharp looking rig.
The SS is going to need a lot of work. It looks like AC air ducting at least

181 - 199 of 199 Posts