El Camino Central Forum banner
161 - 180 of 199 Posts

·
Registered
1987 El Camino 305
13 Posts
No pictures but last night watching Reacher Episode 5 one of the girls on the show was wearing an El Camino T-shirt. Then later on an old Hawaii 5-0 Junior was driving an Elco.

·
Premium Member
1987 GMC Caballero, 350, Holley Sniper EFI, 200-4R
913 Posts
In Rosarito Mexico Sunday, I saw a rough looking 68 el Camino (not wrecked) on 4 wheels, in a vacant lot. Because I was driving, to meet friends for lunch, I didn't get a picture

·
Registered
1984 Conquista
704 Posts
This morning coming in thru the gates @ Pearl Harbor i saw one of our brothers laying dead along side of the road. Lanes were packed coming in and couldnt get over far enough to ask him if he needed help, but it looked like he may have been waiting for someone to come. It was a 86 or 87 (by the look of the mirrors), all flat black, w/ black steelies.....and with the plate name of "MUFASA". Brother, if you are here and see this.... sorry i couldnt help you. 🦁

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #171 ·
I saw this one today. I drive past this shop quite often. It is for sale if you are quick, otherwise the shop says it's going to Meecom Auction.
Located at:
Mainly Muscle Cars
10909 Mountain Loop Hwy
Granite Falls, Washington.
1959 El Camino $50,000
Phone: 360-863-2241

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting Grille

I can't describe how tempted I am at buying this myself, except I am closing escrow on a triplex apt building this coming week, and I need my extra cash for paint/carpet/appliances and such. Too bad for me that this won't wait until summer.

If somebody from ECC gets this, tell them that an El Camino loving Dumptruck driver gave you the info.

·
Premium Member
1987 GMC Caballero, 350, Holley Sniper EFI, 200-4R
913 Posts
At Cars & Coffee this morning 4-5 el caminos showed up. I gave flyers to a couple of guys who had never heard of NECOA or this forum.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
I saw this one today. I drive past this shop quite often. It is for sale if you are quick, otherwise the shop says it's going to Meecom Auction.
Located at:
Mainly Muscle Cars
10909 Mountain Loop Hwy
Granite Falls, Washington.
1959 El Camino $50,000
Phone: 360-863-2241

View attachment 145308

View attachment 145310

View attachment 145309

View attachment 145311

I can't describe how tempted I am at buying this myself, except I am closing escrow on a triplex apt building this coming week, and I need my extra cash for paint/carpet/appliances and such. Too bad for me that this won't wait until summer.

If somebody from ECC gets this, tell them that an El Camino loving Dumptruck driver gave you the info.
Nice '59! Hope he gets his $50K.,just don't know if he will.

·
Deputy Director Region 13
2,216 Posts
I tried but traffic wouldn’t let me. I’ll keep an eye out for him.

161 - 180 of 199 Posts