El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been creeping this site gathering info for months and just wanna give everyone that posts here props, so much useful information its great.

I've always wondered if anyone had done this before, and wanted to do it since i got my 84 Caballero Diablo a few months ago. I found set (driving/fog lights) that would work on ebay for 35.00 from user dt_moto and i decided it give it a try. The set came with brackets and a wiring kit, but i just plugged em right in to the old outlet not problemo. I will eventually replace the wiring when time permits.
It looks kinda funky right now with the old high beams next to em, but I'm going to get another set for the inside in a few weeks.

Once i get the other set i'm going try modding some sort of expanded metal or screen type metal to house them a bit better.

What do you guys think?

I'm currently working on blacking out the interior, patching driver side floor pan, replacing the windshield,replacing the center console with one from a blazer or impala, tinting it and have been contemplating painting it some sort of black. It has three lays on it right now, was originally a goldish color.

·
Deputy Director Region 6
8,778 Posts
Welcome from Florida !! :florida: That's something different !!

·
Premium Member
12,547 Posts
Don't you know you can't put a round peg in a square hole???:poke:
I 'll wait to see the total effect:nanawrench:
Donny

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
There are , on ebay, some projector lights that look similar to yours. It's kinda cool to have an idea and then finally getting to see it thru to the end. I like the look but once you get the other set installed, it'll make all the difference. I've been thinking about putting some 3 or 4" round fog lights in my front bumper. I don't think more square or rectangular lights will look good. I say good for you. Keep us posted and welcome to the show.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts