El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ZERO MPG
15,383 Posts
Are you crazy putting a picture like that out nation wide is going to bring P.I.T.A. down on the ECC.:poke: Otherwise you need to barbque them and baste them with beer also a couple of dove breast or quail would round it off with some wild rice and a can of beer at the lake.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
I'm good on that one

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Course I,ve ate frog legs & seen that, I grew up in southwest La. (not Los Angeles).:poke: Many animals twitch for hours after dying. I once rung the neck of a chicken as a small kid & it later got up & managed to run under a neighbor's house where I had to retrieve it.
Sometimes the funniest stories are true.:secret:

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
He put enough salt on there to preserve them.
Went gigging with a buddy in high school at his grandmothers farm and got a sack full - a big sack full. Got back to the house about midnight and she got us up at 4:30 for breakfast. Legs were all cleaned and cooked along with about a dozen eggs and biscuits. They were AWESOME. I ate too many and got sick on them. You don't want to do that, they are much better going down. LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.