El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title states,I have for sale an EXCELLENT cond 84 gp dash! No cracks,blemishes,Burman or holes.color is grey.this is just the shell NO gauges.if wanting gauges I also have these for additional price.dash comes with glovebox,ashtray,and under column plate.300.00 shipped.I use greyhound for larger items as this and have had GREAT sevice/handling with them.have sent many dashes through them,one recently to old member"ferret lady" for her "grand Camino" & it arrived as others in the same EXCELLENT cond it was shipped! I will also ship at buyers discretion,if you have a carrier preference,of course with you paying for the service.so any one looking to mod your el with a gp dash pm :nanawrench:me.thanks:beer:

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SOLD!!!!! sorry Roy.I have two others im dealing on in the same cond and ill let you know.if I get them ill be sure to put one aside for you,may even be able to deliver as im planning a trip to glenrose to see some fam and after that to Dublin to deliver another dash and other gp parts to another member(ferret lady) for her "grand Camino".ill keep you posted.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts