El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Senior Member Participating Member
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB F-41 fender to radiator core support braces and mounting hardware for a 87 Elky.:yell: Thanks

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
G-boz has some bars for sale. They are referred to as Monte Carlo bars also. His for sale thread is in the for sale section on the 2nd page. If you don't have a jeep steering shaft and you are able to buy one, its a great upgrade from the rag joint. Good luck.

·
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jarhead, Thanks for the lead. I have the steering shaft upgrade already.:yell: Terry

·
Registered
36 Posts
I got my bars from an 84 Bonneville believe it or not. If you can find them in the junk yard they also have the jounce bars on most of them. What year Jeeps are you guys getting the steering shafts out of? I am headed to a Pull N Save next weekend that is about a two hour drive so I want to remember to look for one.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I dont have anymore Fender to core bars. The jeep shafts are from the early to mid 90's jeeps, Just look for the jeeps that DONT have the tappered steering column end, the bolts should be 13mm.

I still have a few shafts if you cant find one.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I've got a set of "gp style(curved)for the" fender to core",and a jeep shaft i can do a package deal on.pm me if interested.

·
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GP bars

icochino, Dont know if curved bars are the same as F-41 handling package. If they are I'll buy them.:yell: Terry

·
Registered
571 Posts
SOOO .... how difficult would it be to fabricate a set of these bars ? Does any body know the diameter and wall thickness ? :dontknow:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts