El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are these components getting rare or something? I've noticed a bit of a price surge from 2 years ago. Each separate component is up about $15 each. I'm in no way bashing anyone's for sale ad, I'm just curious on why the prices have gone up.

·
Deputy Director, Region 1
2,566 Posts
Condition might be a factor too. Some guys clean them up nice or refinish them so that'll add a few dollars for their time & labor.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Condition might be a factor too. Some guys clean them up nice or refinish them so that'll add a few dollars for their time & labor.
Ah that makes sense. I had mine sandblasted and powder coated so obviously I wouldn't ask the same $30 for a set of jounce bars. I haven't been actually reading what was done to them, so they could be sanded and coated with paint or something. But even then...

·
Premium Member
2,283 Posts
Bobby is right, I bought my rear sway bar, x braces, jounce bars and fender to core support braces from members and they were all in great condition and worth the price. Still looking for that front sway bar.

·
Deputy Director, Region 1
2,566 Posts
I picked up a front sway bar at Belmont Car Show/Swap Meet earlier this year for $25 with bushings and brackets.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts