El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Deputy Director Region 13
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking to have another meet and greet in Tyler. Trying to set it up for February 12. I know it’s short notice, but Elcaminogeno, new Deputy Director for Region 14, will be coming to town. The time and location is still pending. Checking for interest. Come eat with us and meet Geno (if you haven’t already).

·
Deputy Director Region 14
1,636 Posts
I'm in, and I'll be picking up my new puppy before or after the luncheon. I've got some goodies for you to pass around, Tim. See everyone there. I gotta get the Elky running for sure now. Alright my Texas brothers and sisters and surrounding areas let's have some lunch together and tell short stories. Geno

·
1,636 Posts
It's like a box of chocolates, you never know what you get when you put 2 Directors together at the same luncheon. Hey, if Robert shows up the 3 musketeers will be together - one for all and all for NECOA. Geno

·
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So the time is 2pm February 12 at
Posados Mexican Restaurant
3040 W Gentry Pkwy
Tyler Tx 75702.
if you plan to attend, I need a head count. Thanks

·
1,636 Posts
I see that the Big Blue Camino is ready to roll, and I've got to get Carmine ready to roll. The vacuum is out and ready to get rid of the rat's nest and it's easy for the fixes I've got to do. The trans is a different story, I won't use a liquid fix. We will see if I can do the trans in the space where she's parked, Tim. I'm doing the banner NECOA Chili Masters tonight, just the Chili Masters part and hopefully it will be done in time. I'm number 2 for the luncheon. Geno.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I’m in, if the weather permits I’ll drive Lumpy 2.0🏁
Save me a 🌮 🌶 😎

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Your Louisiana neighbor will try to be there and will return his most recent Tyler "Longest Distance Travelled" trophy to the next recipient. And I will retire from the competition for now.

And I'll be dressed in black . . . t-shirt, that is - No, I won't be doing my best impression of Johnny Cash. It'll be my new car show NECOA t-shirt.

Rick

·
1,636 Posts
NO, but I will eat your tacos for you. You gotta show up, you're the Regional Director. I'll have the puppy with me for everyone to check out. Geno

·
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So it looks like 5 so far. Anyone else?

·
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Only 3 weeks away. Come visit with us.

·
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Elcaminogeno is bringing some goodies for those that attend. Come on out and claim yours.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts