El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got some leftover fifth gen parts I'm looking to trade locally for things I can use on my other two projects. Looking for '78/9 specific front end parts- header panel, grill, turn signal lenses/trim, etc... Fourth gen swivel bucket brackets, battery tray, wiper fluid bottle, fender lip trim. Rally wheels? I'm in Saint Paul, MN. I'll be headed to Iola, WI in a few weeks, and northern IL in August.

Header panel- I think this is an '80.

G-body hitch. Not sure what manufacturer. It's a two-inch receiver.

Full wheel well arch trim. Several of the mounting holes are ripped /corroded through.

'78 tail lenses. The right lens is cracked.

Bed rails. Missing a cap and one of the center brackets. Front fender two-tone trim. Some of the mounting holes are corroded/ ripped through.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Stock horns, charcoal canister, cruise control.

Single-hump crossmember, lower air dam.

Cargo tie-downs. These look like the OEM style, but I'm assuming they're aftermarket, as there were only two.

Front license bracket.

Really clean rear bumper. I'm looking for a smooth rear without the impact strips in the same condition.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I’m interested in the front license plate bracket. I’d need it shipped though (unless you’re ever in Verona or Madison, WI). I’m near Atlanta but have a friend in Verona. We went to Iola and Manitowish Waters last year but heard it’s canceled this year(?). Let me know what you want for it please. (Shipping would be 30054).
Patrick

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Patrick- sent you a PM.

The car show/swap meet in Iola is cancelled this year, but they're planning a rally/cruise for Saturday morning beginning and ending at the showgrounds. Sounds like the swap meet is being rescheduled for Labor Day weekend.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Licence plate bracket sold.

I'm also looking for a g-body floor shift steering column and heat only air box.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts