El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well there hasn't been much activity out of this 1/4 of north america lately. Have seen a few west coast and prairie guys around but only a couple east of Manitoba people. Figured it was time for another post here.

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,292 Posts
Well there hasn't been much activity out of this 1/4 of north america lately. Have seen a few west coast and prairie guys around but only a couple east of Manitoba people. Figured it was time for another post here.
..Glad to see someone is still awake up there in frezzerland..:poke:
:beer:

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Manitoba: Isn't that one of those fictional, wild animals!!!!!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It has not been to much of a freezer lately. It got all the way up to 80f last week. The birds were bursting into flames when the left the shade it was so hot.

I've seen a couple people post from my region post on the site but the are all over 200miles away. The Michigan and Buffalo guys are the closest.

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,292 Posts
It has not been to much of a freezer lately. It got all the way up to 80f last week. The birds were bursting into flames when the left the shade it was so hot.

I've seen a couple people post from my region post on the site but the are all over 200miles away. The Michigan and Buffalo guys are the closest.
..So,what are you guys planning on doing this summer,any cruz inns??? :dontknow:
:beer:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Right now I don't have any set in stone plans. There are the local cruise nights and a couple local shows now and then. Detroit is 4 hrs away, buffalo is 3, Quebec is 9hrs and Manitoba is +20hrs. I have not seen a post from another southern Ontario member that is less than 2 years old. Maybe when I get a little more spare change I'll look into traveling.

·
0 Posts
Right now I don't have any set in stone plans. There are the local cruise nights and a couple local shows now and then. Detroit is 4 hrs away, buffalo is 3, Quebec is 9hrs and Manitoba is +20hrs. I have not seen a post from another southern Ontario member that is less than 2 years old. Maybe when I get a little more spare change I'll look into traveling.
Or how about moving to The States to a major city.lol:poke:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't know about moving to a bigger city let alone the states. I'm looking to move farther out of town if anything.

The motor is waiting for me assembled at the engine shop. Had both the heads and block fully worked up. New kb pistons, lunati voodoo cam/rollers/timing set, new valves, guides, seals, springs & push rods all installed, heads on, crank in. I was going to get it all on Friday but my real job had other plans. Should be getting it back this week. Intake, carb, distributor, rev limiter, bolt kit, waterpump, oil pan, and oil pump are all bought. Still waiting on the waterpump and carb to be delivered (back ordered). More pictures to come.

Other than that I spent 8-1/2hrs washing it a couple Saturdays ago. Full polish & wax job. I tried out that new Turtle Wax Ice, it was very very easy to use compared to the typical past waxes. It can be used on plastic, chrome and glass as well as paint. It goes on as a clear film and acts like armor-all on plastic trim. No cleaning the dried wax out of the fins on the hood or at the edges of the stainless moldings. I waxed the whole car in under half an hour.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts