El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm down to just a few items from the 79/87 that I think someone may want/need. Anything I have left in a week is getting tossed. I need the room for other projects.

1) 5th gen rear license plate bucket. Excellent "driver quality". I'd rate it 8.5 outta 10.
$35 Shipped

2) Three sets of bed sides and top trim (around rear window). All are very straight and dent free. Make me an offer. Due to large/odd shape, I estimate shipping at $20-$30 or take all three sets for half price.

3) 1 tailgate top rail in fair shape. Make me an offer.

4) 1 set of rear corner bed rails (2 P/S, 1 D/S). Good driver quality. $30 shipped for all three.

5) 79 headlight/marker light trim. Excellent condition. $ 45 shipped.

Prefer Paypal, but will take M.O or check.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,209 Posts
I'll take the corner pieces. Let me know how to do the paypal thing by PM or something. Shipping would be to 32910 for USPS. 32907 for other carriers.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
let me know what you need for a set of strait bed rails and the 2 top pieces and shipping to 83318.need strait one for powder coating

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
SOLD-except

Everything is GONE..thanks!

One exception:

I have the 79 chromed metal trim pieces that go around the front/side marker lights.

I will hang on to those as they are in excellent condition and take up little space.

If anyone needs them or sees a post WTB them, please PM me. I will sell them for $40 shipped.
Thanks for all your support:beer:

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:dontknow: Someone else got the corner trim?
Yes-the first reply asked for everything. To be fair, I had to give him first shot. You were next in line.

Thanks for the interest. I'll keep you in mind when I'm trolling the junkyards around here. They still seem to be fairly common here in AZ.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I'm down to just a few items from the 79/87 that I think someone may want/need. Anything I have left in a week is getting tossed. I need the room for other projects.

1) 5th gen rear license plate bucket. Excellent "driver quality". I'd rate it 8.5 outta 10.
$35 Shipped

2) Three sets of bed sides and top trim (around rear window). All are very straight and dent free. Make me an offer. Due to large/odd shape, I estimate shipping at $20-$30 or take all three sets for half price.

3) 1 tailgate top rail in fair shape. Make me an offer.

4) 1 set of rear corner bed rails (2 P/S, 1 D/S). Good driver quality. $30 shipped for all three.

5) 79 headlight/marker light trim. Excellent condition. $ 45 shipped.

Prefer Paypal, but will take M.O or check.

Thanks for looking.
plate insert for a tailgate? Please tell me you still got that!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts