El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all,

Thanks for having me. I've been looking for an EC for 2-3 years. Have a bunch of other car/bike stuff that's been keeping me busy but an El Camino has always been something I knew I'd eventually have to own. Below is a single combined pic of my EC.

It's a 1967 model. It was originally a 327 car but now has a 383 stroker motor putting out close to 400hp. Has a Super T-1o 4 speed with a Centerforce clutch and an Eaton 3.73 post rear end. It's an original Granada Gold car with gold interior, though originally came with a bench. It's been repainted...maybe an 8 out of 10 paint job which is great for a driver. Surprisingly solid body and frame for an Iowa/Wisconsin vehicle. Prior to my ownership the SS hood, buckets and American Racing Torq Thrust wheels were installed. It was also lowered 2." Rarely do you find a vehicle that has mods you would do yourself, but this is one of them. I've done several things since getting it and will share more along the way. But wanted to get a pic up sooner rather than later. Thanks again!

– Grazi

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
I’m jealous, beautiful truck you have there. Congratulations on the find!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
wow! super nice!! plus I like the super t-10 cause I have one of those also!!!

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
Hey all,

Thanks for having me. I've been looking for an EC for 2-3 years. Have a bunch of other car/bike stuff that's been keeping me busy but an El Camino has always been something I knew I'd eventually have to own. Below is a single combined pic of my EC.

It's a 1967 model. It was originally a 327 car but now has a 383 stroker motor putting out close to 400hp. Has a Super T-1o 4 speed with a Centerforce clutch and an Eaton 3.73 post rear end. It's an original Granada Gold car with gold interior, though originally came with a bench. It's been repainted...maybe an 8 out of 10 paint job which is great for a driver. Surprisingly solid body and frame for an Iowa/Wisconsin vehicle. Prior to my ownership the SS hood, buckets and American Racing Torq Thrust wheels were installed. It was also lowered 2." Rarely do you find a vehicle that has mods you would do yourself, but this is one of them. I've done several things since getting it and will share more along the way. But wanted to get a pic up sooner rather than later. Thanks again!

– Grazi
View attachment 129714
Hi and welcome from So Cal. Nice looking EC!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Welcome to ECC, from Seattle, Wa.
Very nice, it pays to be picky when searching for your "dream car", or any other deep desire.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts