El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Supporting Member
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 5 months !!!. Finally got back from body shop. A long story, but the result is pretty good. I've posted pictures in the 5th Generation Gallery on Page 9. Love to have you take a look.

·
Super Moderator
4,363 Posts
Looks great!!

·
Registered
272 Posts
very nice! I'm thinking something similar-but not, it's still encourages me. great color. one question, 'round my neck of the woods it is illegal to tint the forward side windows on your car. anyone else have that law?

·
Supporting Member
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
highwaysignpost said:
very nice! I'm thinking something similar-but not, it's still encourages me. great color. one question, 'round my neck of the woods it is illegal to tint the forward side windows on your car. anyone else have that law?
Re the tint, here in Vegas it is so hot I think they put up with it. You see it a lot. The previous owner had it done in Limo Dark tint, which I do not like. It is difficult to see through from the inside, especially changing lanes or backing out. I also have trouble seeing the guages during the daylight hours. I got a quote last week of $80 to take it off the sides and replace with something like a 30% tint, which is close to what you get today in most new cars. Going in Friday to have it done. I'll probably leave the dark tint in the back- they wanted another $75 just for that- but who knows- it's only money!

Good luck with choosing your color. It took a while for me to find something that had a hint of blue that didn't look purple.

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
Yep, nice!

My guess, too. S10/Blazer wheels?

·
1,867 Posts
S-10, In NC the legal tint is 35%

·
1,867 Posts
I forgot to say, Looks good! I thought about a tinted bedliner but that would be just to much orange! Black was a good fit for me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts