1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
wish they made bigger sizes, then we could make donny wear one, since they hide ugly nuts!

:poke:

·
Registered
113 Posts
These are also available on the White Performance website in the 60% off section. http://www.skipwhiteperformance.com/detail.aspx?Item=8909G-KIT

Just make sure to tell Skip I sent you, and to have his staff return my emails, it's been a week now! Was trying to set up an account there so I can order some parts, but maybe they don't like us Canadians! :dontknow:

·
Premium Member
12,547 Posts
I'd like to see how they looked installed, I'm not sure about the white bottoms?
And I have a BFH to crack nuts like you Keyser!!!!:poke:
Donny

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
:blahblah:

LOL I'm thinking of getting 100 of the white ones, then I can paint them to match where I use them (orange on engine, semi-gloss black on core support/fenders, etc). Ya gotta have smart brains man!

:secret:

·
932 Posts
These are also available on the White Performance website in the 60% off section. http://www.skipwhiteperformance.com/detail.aspx?Item=8909G-KIT

Just make sure to tell Skip I sent you, and to have his staff return my emails, it's been a week now! Was trying to set up an account there so I can order some parts, but maybe they don't like us Canadians! :dontknow:

I have ordered from skipwhite performance on a few occassions and had good service (it was 2010 last time I ordered) ,they sell on ebay also and have great service on there .

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have ordered from skipwhite performance on a few occassions and had good service (it was 2010 last time I ordered) ,they sell on ebay also and have great service on there .
That's good to hear leogexx. I did also search out their ebay listings, but again, only looks like they ship to the US. Maybe our slow and insane customs procedures have made it unprofitable for them. :dontknow: Sure looks like some really great products available from them, and the prices seem fair to me too. But rather than hijack this thread, could you please pm me any local performance parts places you have dealt with and had good service?

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The only problem with the skip white ones are they are chrome and appears for 5/8 only, and I am wanting black and my nuts are smaller than that. I want to hide my nuts, not show them off.:dontknow:

And feel free to hijack if you want. Its all about info sharing

·
Registered
113 Posts
The only problem with the skip white ones are they are chrome and appears for 5/8 only, and I am wanting black and my nuts are smaller than that. I want to hide my nuts, not show them off.:dontknow:

And feel free to hijack if you want. Its all about info sharing
No-no! my apologies! I didn't read your first post correctly and didn't realize you wanted plastic ones to paint. I lept before I looked! There are several sizes and colors available from the Skip site, but just not what you were asking for.

·
Registered
113 Posts
ps, I would have never admitted to having small nuts in a public forum!:let_it_all_out:

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ps, I would have never admitted to having small nuts in a public forum!:let_it_all_out:
From the spam emails I get, apperantly the word is already out.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm talking about 1/4-20 nylocks.

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,603 Posts
Sean , Good to hear that the word is out on the small nuts . I guess I can take down those signs I put up in the restrooms at our recent Super Chevy Show in Palm Beach ! :poke:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts