El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well i dont really drive it in the winter just start it once a month to get things moving.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didnt know you could do that. Its on sale right now so i think i will jump on it. Thanks guys!

·
Deputy Director Region 6
8,947 Posts
I have a Mountain Man Quadrajet !! He does great work !!

·
Director, Region 2
621 Posts
The divorced choke is when the choke spring is in the intake manifold. Bought one by mistake found it to be very different months later when I went to install it. Sits in the garage now.

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
$$$$$$

looks like $ 359.00 you going to make up the difference???? easy to spend $ if its not yours ..:poke:!
ya know you sure offer up lots of funny quotes but not offering any help----
i was at least offering a member a viable option-:beer:

·
Premium Member
12,122 Posts
The divorced choke works fine when the parts are new. The rod from the choke assembly is required to use the climatic spring & cover that goes over it. Tweaking the bends in the choke rod is how it's adjusted.....very simple. Many parts stores sell the climatic spring that sits in the little cavity on the manifolds made for it, and also the cover.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
i just bought/installed a new summit brand carb,650 and it performs bad ass!? the price was right also at 239.00 to the door,all this along with the color scheme i have in my el,'s ebay.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts