El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after many months of procrastinating, I've. Finally ordered my trans from keisler.:nanawrench: Unfortunately it'll be about 10 weeks til i recieve the goods. It's. Going to be a looonnnggg 10 weeks!

· Venerated Member RIP
4,462 Posts
I will be following this thread very closely because I'm on the fence about installing a "row yer own" and trashing my slush box.
Keep us posted...please.
I know 3rd gens and 5th gens are quite different but I would like to hear all the pros and cons you run into.

· Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Well, after many months of procrastinating, I've. Finally ordered my trans from keisler.:nanawrench: Unfortunately it'll be about 10 weeks til i recieve the goods. It's. Going to be a looonnnggg 10 weeks!
Which wun ya gettin'??? I have the 600 five-speed in my '56, and really like it. Oh, and it waz bought frum Keisler.

· Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update: Keisler isn't very punctual, it's been roughly 12 weeks since I ordered it. I called them about 2 weeks ago to check the status, they said it'd ship sept 21. called them yesterday, they said it'd ship friday or monday. :let_it_all_out:
Man, I hope this thing gets here soon!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.