El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all Im Anthony in Bedford, Texas. Im working to restore a 1968 El Camino for my father-in-law. Car is running well and drive train appears good, just have some floor pan rust and electrical issues to work through. Hoping to learn lots in this community.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,163 Posts
Hi Anthony, welcome from Idaho. Glad you've joined us. Very nice looking 68. This is the best place. Great people here to help you. Enjoy and have fun

·
Premium Member
4,281 Posts
Welcome Anthony.

It looks like there are signs of something hot under the hood too.
Good looking El Camino.

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,585 Posts
Hey all Im Anthony in Bedford, Texas. Im working to restore a 1968 El Camino for my father-in-law. Car is running well and drive train appears good, just have some floor pan rust and electrical issues to work through. Hoping to learn lots in this community.
Welcome from the Florida Keys . Lots of good info here at ECC and hope you find what you may be looking for . If you have not already , check out the Texas Forums . Lots of really cool Texas members that help others and get together for events . Things are understandably slow right now due to the Pandemic but hopefully at some point , we can return to doing some fun get togethers . If you are looking for certain info , try using the " Search Feature " , to call up tons of interesting stuff .

·
Premium Member
864 Posts
Welcome from next door! (city-wise that is!) Richland Hills Tx, here! Hope you enjoy the site!

WIN_20190629_20_30_00_Pro.jpg

Joe

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hello Anthony, welcome to ECC, from Seattle, Wa.
I've been working on a '78 Caballero given to my wife and I from her father, and we have a '79 El Camino too, also through an in-law connection.
I really like those '68-69s, that's a good looking one you are working on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts