El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got around to taking care of my Elco after two weeks of projects around the new house. Squeezed in a wash and wax between the showers (at least it finally rained!). No I need to get off my butt tomorrow and pick up the bucket seats Juggy is tossing my way!

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
Cool Matt. Looks good and congrats on the new house.

Double car garage so you can kick the wifes ride out and get another Elky.

What brand wheels are those? Never mind, just looked at your gallery and they are MB.

Same thing I just put on the 64. Not a lot of them out there, which is a good thing.

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya, I get a ton of compliments on the rims, it is just my little secret they aren't some expensive brand.

And I think I would have to live in the garage to have her Mazda out in the weather. She loves that thing almost as much as I love my truck! But, a 70 with a 454 would look pretty sharp next to my 87! :secret:

EDIT: Oh, and I got lucky, this house has a 2.5 car garage, so I can either get a bike (another dream the wife would not support) or a small boat haha. But for now both our vehicles fit in there and I can swing those big doors open without worry.

·
Master Dipstick
544 Posts
Beautiful Ride I once owned a 79 Camaro RS with a two tone dark and light blue paint job separated buy a similar stripe, love the the combination wheels look great they remind me of the old school ARE's Congrats on the new house too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts