El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it's about time for me to start working on the interior of my 74. so i need some advice from you 4th gen owners out there. i know el camino store and opgi sells the floor pans, but i've heard negative things about both those companies concerning their floors. any suggestions on where to get them? if i have to, i'll go through el camino store, but with then negative feedback, and the fact that i'm still waiting for many items for quite awhile, i'm reluctant to go that route. also, links to different stores would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks copper. unfortnately, it seems they deal with mainly 3rd gen. i know 4th gen is really difficult to find parts for, but i know the floor boards are out there.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'll have to give him a call monday or something. any help is appreciated, so even if he could steer me in the right direction, that'd be cool.

·
Registered
17 Posts
75' floor boards

Please let us know what You come up with. I need to replace the floorboards in My 73'.

·
Silver Contributor Participating Member
461 Posts
Replaced all four floor sections on my 4th gen last month with new floor pans from the el camino store. A friend did the fitting and welding so I don't know all the details, but they went in very nicely and he didn't say anything about having to do a lot of fitting / modification. So my experience was all good.
That said, I've seen these same floor sections at other vendors, just don't recall now where, but if you search around you should be able to find them. Try ebay or places like summit racing. Good luck!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts