El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Can anyone recomend good floor mats for a 5th gen? None came with the car, and I'd like somethin a little nicer than the black rubber ones I've seen at the parts store...

thanks

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
There are several made for 5th Gen Elkys Matt, and several different sources. You can get them to match the color of your interior, you can get them with "EL CAMINO" embroidered in them, or you can get them made of rubber. Whats your preference? You may even find a set on Ebay to your liking at a cheap price. Original Parts Group has a pretty good selection starting at $25.00 on up to $70.00.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Looking for B32 Color Coded floor mats for 86 El Camino with buckets=burgandy. Prefer the cloth, not rubber, but good qualtiy, not the $100+ price range. Any recommendations on where to purchase? Did this coded floor mat have any kind of El Camino Logo on the mat? Thanks, Nick

·
Deputy Director, Region 1
2,566 Posts
I bought mine from www.dixiemontecarlo.com at the same time I bought the carpet. Mats are nice and holding up well. I do use a set of cheap clear ones over them when I drive the car though.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
floor mats

I would like to buy a set of Choo Choo Custom logo floor mats in blue.

·
Deputy Director, Region 1
2,566 Posts
Check Ebay there are vendors that will print just about anything.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts