El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1987 El Camino Conquista package. 305 V8 4speed automatic transmission. Very nice condition inside and out. Cloth 60/40 split bench seats. Just a little over 120,xxx low, low miles. Did a lot or refurbishing this past year including; rebuilt carburator and tuning, new intake manifold gasket, new master brake cylinder, new radiator, new tires, new exhaust system, new front and rear shocks (KYB) and new variable rate rear coil springs, new window sweeps. A/C was recently overhauled with new compressor, new dryer, and new hoses and it works great. The Elky is two tone and was repainted last year in original colors of Dark Chestnut over Light Chestnut. I am including a Craftec tonneau cover and a rubber bed mat. I added a Kenwood CD/MP3/USB player and installed 2 - 3 way speakers behind the seats. I also installed keyless entry. The spare tire is like new. I have the original owners manual and other documentation on all the work done on it. Oh yeah, also had new door pins and bushings installed when the Elky was painted.

Condition: The Elky runs and drives great. I would not be afraid to drive this across country. Body is straight and no rust. Dash is in excellent condition. No cracks or waviness. Door panels are also excellent. No stains or tears in the upholstry. Seat padding is excellent. The only thing that I would fix is that the headliner above the passanger seat is loose. The fabric itself is in excellent condition, just coming loose. A little bit of 3M adhesive spray and it would be as good as new. I have a bit invested in this and am asking $7250 but will entertain serious offers.

http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb47/rhlueke/1987 El Camino Conquista/?action=view&current=IMG_1468.jpg

Located in Lincoln, Nebraska. Thanks for looking.
Bob

·
Registered
80 Posts
looks like u have taken great care of this; only comment would be to remove the trailer hitch and take another photo. Neg feedback on this from others in past is it's been used to haul and not always a good sign= tranny concerns and engine pulling hard. I took mine off as well as some other things not factory (small mud flaps, etc) Good luck and priced right for that year and options. I paid much more for an 86 SS with buckets, floor console and every option last year.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still available for sale. Installed new headliner. Dropped the price to $6350.00

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
That was the original color of mine and there's a guy down here I see once in awhile that looks in the same condition as the one you SOLD!!!!!! good job.:beer:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts