El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a utility trailer that I built that uses a Harbor Freight 40 X 49 Trailer with the large 20 cu. ft Sears black car top carrier , with 5/8 " plywood decking on the trailer frame and diamond plate covering on top of the decking with diamond plate fenders ... it has a large tray made with angle iron with metal grate up front that will hold up to a 48 qt. ice chest cooler with tie downs ... All three tires are brand new 12 " with Chrome Spoke Rims and the spare tire is also brand new with a Chrome Spoke Rim to match .... the car top carrier opens up from the rear with alum. poles for holding it open ... I built it for hauling all my camping junk to bike rally's or for just camping out ... the tongue has been extended to to pull straight and true to eliminate fish-tailing when towing .... all the running lites work and the the hitch uses a 1 7/8 ball ... under the tongue is an fold out arm to rest the trailer on when not using it instead of dropping the tongue on the ground .... it will hold up to 300 lbs of camping stuff inside including the ice chest up front ..... my trailer is located in San Antonio Tx. , IF interested just send me an email to [email protected] , I have pictures to send on request .... selling price is $ 425 OBO , I will only accept a Federal Postal Money Order OR Cash for the amount , Idon't use Pay-Pal , I'm not interested in TRADES or Car Parts .... Thanks the Geezer

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
This is a pretty good deal, if I didn't already have one to pull behind the Gold Wing I would get it, This is built good and looks good too. I have seen it!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts