El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm cleaning out my garage , I got a tail gate from a 98 Elky in pretty good shape with no dents or rust holes , just a little surface rust that can be sanded off ... its been sitting in my garage for a while and I need the room ... I'll take $100.00 plus shipping , if your interested send me an email to [email protected] and I can send pictures on request ... I'll ONLY accept a Federal Postal Money Order no Pay Pal or checks plus shipping ... Thanks the Geezer:nanawrench:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Duhhhh !!!!! Thanks Randy , the tail gate is off of a 1978 Elky .... I had a Senior Pause :dontknow: ... Thanks for being so kind :beer: ... Keep in touch .... Thanks the Geezer:nanawrench:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You young Whipper -Snappers , just wait until you get my age , HUHHH !!!! You'll see what its like to have Senior Moments Too Ha , Ha , Ha , Ha :beer: ... Thanks the Geezer:nanawrench:

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Hey, Re-chard, I dun gots wun of dem '98 Elkies, and I duz need wun of dem bat-winged tailen-gaiters. A hunnert 'pears reasonable, BUTS ya gotta ships it fur nutin'!!!! Oh, and stop picking on the children here!!:nanawrench::poke:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Fixitman , yea right !!!!! Promises , Promises , Promises :dontknow: ... The Geezer has Spoken:nanawrench:

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
Hey Geezer, still have that tailgate? I think a 78 will work on an 87 right? Mine is in great shape (absolutely rust free), but it is bent on the inside skin pretty badly and the hinges are all bent up...outside is a little warped because of it and overall it curves out a little. Body shop guy said I was better off replacing it instead of him repair it, as it would potentially weaken the metal.

So ya, still got it? I am a little nervous buying them off of fleabay, but I'd trust someone off of here!

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey Matt , call me at (210) 852-0275 ... I'm running out to Cabela's in Buda to drop off some parts around 3:00ish today , but you can call me now before I leave if you want or later , your call ... I have a few pictures to send ,OK ... Now the shipping Matt , I would not have any idea until ask and find out where you are and the zip code .... Thanks the Geezer:nanawrench:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hey old timer geezer... if it hasn't been sold i would like to maybe take it off your hands... my gate is pretty beat up also... faster to replace it than fill in dents on old gate with bondo...
:poke::poke::poke::cruch:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.