El Camino Central Forum banner

Are you interested in having a picnic at Fort Christmas on July 31st?

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,869 Posts
Would sure like to come but that's a long ways in a my built Camino.

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,981 Posts
Squag , I am waiting for the photographer to fly in from Hollywood to do a photo shoot on some glamor shots ! Hat Trick , you got my wife laughing when I told her about your comment that I am waiting to paint some Conch Shells on it so I can tell it apart from other Caminos . She said yeah , like that the 59 looks like so many other cars ;) Tommy , it would be great to have you join us and gotta agree that the Carolinas are a little far away . Are there any members meeting up in your region ? Fl Kymino , I will bring up the column lock for you when I see you in Boca . If you haven`t already , please continue to let R/T know if you are coming so he can figure out what he needs for the food . Getting close and getting excited for a road trip to see friends and meet a few new members .

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am planning on being there. I have enjoyed the two get togethers that i have attended and am looking forward to this one. Thank you R/T for doing the heavy lifting on this. Kent

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Everyone attending will need to have a good time for me. AS much as I need a break, don't have time for anything this summer, which so far has included not making time to fix my leaking AC.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Everyone attending will need to have a good time for me. AS much as I need a break, don't have time for anything this summer, which so far has included not making time to fix my leaking AC.
Much like @R/T always says, if you have another ride think about bringing that. Doesn't necessarily have to be an El Camino. For me at least there's almost a 0% chance of my Elco going so I'm trying to fix up my GTO enough for the drive.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
I will try to be there by 10 AM

No need to bring anything.

How many will be in your party.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I will try to be there by 10 AM

No need to bring anything.

How many will be in your party.
ok it looks like 1000 is the meet time so I'll be there at that time or little before. Should I bring tent ( regular car show shade tent) and I can bring up to three chairs. Let me know what I should bring. ps I will bring a medium size ac fan. Is there a set up and meet area??

·
Registered
8 Posts
JUST THIRTY DAYS TO GO

WILL YOU BE THERE?
Attendees
R/T & Ona
Lenny
Squag 27
Cherokee Bodie
Chris Nelson?????
FL Kymino
Jason From Earth?????
Ed on the Beach
Owen?????
Brant & Fran
Kentf

COME ON FOLKS DON'T BE BASHFUL COME OUT AND ENJOY THE COMRADERIE WITH FELLOW MEMBER
JimTom

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
True Squag, just have no life right now after working myself to near death year after year, particularly in summer. I went to Gainesville wayyy to tired to function, can't make that mistake again. Don't think the company would like me driving my work van down south either.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
:(:(

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 · (Edited)
JUST A WEEK TO GO

WILL YOU BE THERE?
Attendees
R/T & Ona
Lenny
Squag 27
Cherokee Bodie
Chris Nelson?????
FL Kymino
Jason From Earth?????
Ed on the Beach
Owen?????
Brant & Fran
C69vette (2)
Kentf

COME ON FOLKS DON'T BE BASHFUL COME OUT AND ENJOY THE COMRADERIE WITH FELLOW MEMBER

41 - 56 of 56 Posts