1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
For those that don't know, this car is at Canyon Lake, Tx which is just North and East of San Antonio. It would be a great weekend trip to just go visit.

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
For those that don't know, this car is at Canyon Lake, Tx which is just North and East of San Antonio. It would be a great weekend trip to just go visit.

Going for the knock sensor this weekend. I had the inner fender well out and jacked up and there it was next to the starter but I wont have to take anything else off . Should be an easy swap and see what kind of goop comes out.:nanawrench:

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Going for the knock sensor this weekend. I had the inner fender well out and jacked up and there it was next to the starter but I wont have to take anything else off . Should be an easy swap and see what kind of goop comes out.:nanawrench:
Sounds like fun brotha.. my block was stuffed full of gook. It's a wonder it cooled at all. Now i have holes in the radiator. I installed one of those plastic tanked rads a couple of years ago when i replaced my trans. It cost $125 and lasted 55k miles. I've ordered a 3 row alum one this time. $235 is not too bad. Thats with the screw in inlet fitting. Hopefully i'll get it delivered this weekend. Should be a quick easy change.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts