El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to walmart yesterday and this nice looking Elco was sitting there so I started writing a note with our clubs name and the owner showed up. He said he never heard of us but told me where they meet on Fridays and Saturdays so I will be checking it out with flyers. On Fridays here in So. Cal. Whittier area on Fridays they meet at Ruby's and he said they have a huge turnout. I will start a thread in region 18 to try to get some of us together. Also I found this big get together on Sunday off Whittier Blvd. There were cars and trucks AT THE PARK AND EVERY PARKING LOT FOR SIX BLOCKS. I got some video. First here's the Elco.

HERES SOME VIDEO CLICK ON PICTURE!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts

While this particular treatment doesn't do it for me, when I was in college (1970!), one guy had one of these dark metallic green (stock color), lowered, mags, and a real rumble. I've always thought he nailed it.

But if we all liked the same thing, they wouldn't be able to sell both Fords and Chevys, would they?

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahhhh! Someone move that shopping cart! It also seems that he doesn't know how to park :poke:

I was going to after I put the info for here if he wasn't a member. that happened to me one late night at the shopping center. I had cars all around me and when I came out there were ten shopping carts all around my truck and the wind was blowing real hard.

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Hey Ken. Welcome to the site from Canada. Nice 66. Thats how I park at the walmart. I don't know if the States are the same way, but all these parking spots up here are designed for Toyota Yaris's. What a bunch of bull crap.

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hope you got my message My member name is summers1
No I didn't get a PM but I will be at Ruby's Friday night. Glad you joined. After I left WalMart I went down Whittier Blvd. and they had a lowrider group must have been 500 cars and a couple of Elco's. They were everywhere. If your at Ruby's I will look you up. IF YOU HERE OF ANY CAR SHOWS I'M GAME ANYTIME ANYWHERE.:beer:
Robert

·
0 Posts
So both you guys double park with baskets in front of your ride. Is this the common setup there?:poke:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
So both you guys double park with baskets in front of your ride. Is this the common setup there?:poke:

There dummy carts the wheels are welded and the blue trim on the carts look like hard plastic but it's a new coating process I came up with and is soft like a sponge. Also I'm DOING A PART FOR WHAT WOULD YOU DO.? THATS WHY THE TRUCK IS PARKED WITH THE SLOPE. The cart just hit the truck and everybody split the lot was full.:texas::withstupid:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts