El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have a brand-new dash cover left over from my interior project. It is a full shell for a 5th-generation El Camino that fits over the top and down the front of the dashboard. It is the kind that does not have speaker cut outs; only sound holes over where the speakers are. Needs to be painted to match your interior.

I am offering it free to anyone in need of one. First come, first serve. You pay postage. I live in South Jersey. PM me your address and I'll get a price on shipping. May take a few days for me to get back to you.

Mark

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
I live in Southern DE 19963. I wonder how far of a drive you are from me?

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Sorry, a few others contacted me ahead of you.
I originally posted 10 minutes after your post! How did they beat me!?!? lol If they don't come through let me know! :beer:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I tried to PM El Corvino, but I got a message saying that his PM box is full. If I don't hear from him by Friday, I'll offer it to the NEXT person in line!

·
Registered
237 Posts
I'm up here at the Northern end of the N.J. Turnpike, about 4 miles from the Giants
(Meadowlands) stadium.

I can drive down to you at any time or I will pay whatever it costs for freight.

Let Me know...Thanks!

Tony

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Tony,

You are closest, but 5th in line! I think it will be gone by the time I get to the 5th person, but you never know!

Mark

1 - 14 of 14 Posts