El Camino Central Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Front end Saturday, I was too tired to post friday 😳 . of course I have something custom as a personal vehicle, but I can be seen in too plain of a company work truck. Last 2 work vans had bullhorns on front. This one that I've been driving since 2011, I refit a Toyota push bar up front to have some character. Doesn't have the v-8 exhaust note of last truck, but I do have a navy ship air horn and 700 plus watt stereo. Also, the last person to give me too much crap is on the dash.😜

·
Director Region 19 Owner of the KLRMino
1,498 Posts
Front end Saturday, I was too tired to post friday 😳 . of course I have something custom as a personal vehicle, but I can be seen in too plain of a company work truck. Last 2 work vans had bullhorns on front. This one that I've been driving since 2011, I refit a Toyota push bar up front to have some character. Doesn't have the v-8 exhaust note of last truck, but I do have a navy ship air horn and 700 plus watt stereo. Also, the last person to give me too much crap is on the dash.😜 View attachment 129535
Lol

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
How bout front end LIFT Friday for all of you that need a pick me up? Told wife I was doing my own work truck brakes (again), she said I didn't have any specialized lifting equipment. So? I get by.
Cyberray, the navy ship horn was a gift from customer over 20 years ago, you may have to settle for a set of train horns you can get online.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Had to start parking the dumptruck at a different part of the jobsite instead of up near the jobsite offices. So now I am down the street to the "Area 11" section of the job. The good thing for now, is that I have shade trees for the time being to park the Caballero under.
20200522_054042.jpg

·
Registered
313 Posts
Hasn’t been cranked in 3 weeks, since I got a Bronco. The cat 🐈 took over! Hopefully, it’ll be a nice evening and I’ll go out for a drive with the wife. It was only 5 days ago restaurants etc have opened.
6A0BDC6F-2FF3-41B1-8067-278D7AD56BC3.jpeg

41 - 60 of 60 Posts