El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale a NIB Gaylord 1978 - 87 El camino Fiberglass bed top. It is still in the box and never used. The color is black with the smooth finish.

This top cost $750.00 plus $150 freight.

If you can pick it up I will sell it to you for $450 cash.

I also have 5 yards of black Tonneu cover material that I was going to cover the top with for an additional $70.00

I will NOT ship this top!

Yes,it is still iin the box, but the box is somewhat frayed from the previous shipping. There is absolutly no damage to this top and I want to keep it that way. That is why I will not ship it is that the box may not make it another trip.

I am located in Manchester, TN at exit 114 on I-24.

Manchester is 75 miles from Chattanooga, Nashville and Huntsville AL.

·
87 Choo Choo
1,406 Posts
Ooooo...cool! Let me talk to the CEW (Chief Executive Wife) when I get home, maybe we can work this out....thanks

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is a buy at $450. It is NIB and all hardware is still in the package. It is smooth black finished and ready to go on. It cost $750 from Honest Charley.

I changed the theme of the Elky and no longer needed it. This item is perfect.

The reason I will not ship is that I am afraid the box will not stand another shipping. Thanks JIM

·
87 Choo Choo
1,406 Posts
Jim;

Is the top still available? I've got some "extra" (if there is such a thing) money coming in this week. :cool:

·
Registered
18 Posts

hey prosouth,
do you still have this for sale? I'm very interested and need one soon cause the elky is about to get painted.

thx
elky79

1 - 10 of 10 Posts