El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a very clean, good running El Camino which is being upgraded to an LS3 with a 6L80E trans. I plan on replacing most of the mechanical parts during this exercise. What I will have for sale:1) Complete engine, minus carb ( has been converted to FI and it's spoken for) . Otherwise complete with all accessories, A/C comp, new 100 Amp Alternator, PS Pump, exhaust manifolds, Weiand dual plane intake, HEI vacuum advance distributor, New Iridium spark plugs, New plug wires, No oil leaks, runs perfect with no oil consumption. 2) complete A/C/heating system. all original system converted to R134. I am replacing with aftermarket system to free up under hood space. Everything works correctly. Compressor will be sold with engine, otherwise totally complete with all hoses, Evaporator, Condenser, Control head and all vacuum lines and wiring.
I will not sell piece parts. This is a complete drop in engine and A/C. Engine $850, A/C $600. After I install a new wiring harness, the original will be available, possibly for free. I have given away many parts before, but the engine and A/C are to valuable to give away. PM with any questions. If you are close, you can drive it before I disassemble.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts