El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1933 Ford Custom Coupe - Double blowers! - $85000 (DFW)

Date: 2012-03-20, 4:14PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
1933 Ford Custom

This is one awesome machine! There are a lot of street rods out there but there is no way anyone will ever mistake this car for another. From front to rear this car is all custom and all cool. It has some very unique features that sky rocket it past your average 32 or 33. We have seen some tough looking cars, but can you really compare them? The Outlaw Performance body and chassis are top of the line and all nicely painted. 4 coats of PPG Fire Red are buried under 4 coats of Cherry Red house of color clear coat. Custom flames are then laid down and are framed with custom pinstriping. The body is all shaved so the trunk and doors are all power assisted. A hideaway license plate is in place in rear allowing you to stay legal but hide it during car shows. This is a car you will actually want to keep up to date on its plates and stickers because it is all street legal and awesome to drive. It wasn't built just for looks. All of the exterior electrical works with no problems with Zoops blue dot headlights up front. An original polished 33 Ford grill is in place in the custom built radiator shroud. the car rides on Colorado Custom Laser wheels with Nitto tires (14x5-front, 17x10-rear.) If you haven't noticed yet, this car has something special powering it down the road. To get a breakdown of this professionally built work of art check out the table below.
Built by Ozzy's Performance Engines
One of a Kind blower system: TWO 671 BDS blowers
Horsepower: 895 @ 5200 rpm
383 Stroker
Stainless Steel Valves
2.05 Intake, 1.60 Exhaust
World Products Motown Aluminum Heads
Eagle 4340 steel crankshaft
Wiseco SRP blower pistons
Eagle I Beam rods
Crane Roller rocker arms, 1.5 ratio
Lunnati cam shaft and lifters
Thunderbird Roadster headers
Pete Jackson gear drive
Custom built manifold and plenums by BDS
TWO Holly 350 cfm blower carburetors
Aeromotive fuel pump
AFCO radiator

As you can see they used the best of the best when building this motor. In fact in many places they did it twice like the blowers. This is one awesome motor that itself will be winning you awards. The car has an awesome sound which is delivered to your ears through dual exhaust with 1 3/4 " tubes. This motor sends all that power through an automatic super duty 400 transmission (with 3800 stall) into the composite drive shaft. The suspensions system on the car is just as nicely constructed. Up front is a tubular drop front straight axle with Aldan shocks. In rear is the 4 link suspensions and polished Richmond Quick Change rear end with coilovers and 3:23 gears. Wilwood disc brakes are found on all four corners and work just as they should.

The interior is all done in a Gray leather that is in great condition. The Glide Engineering seat works perfectly in this car and is very comfortable. All of the upholstery work was done by Paul Pascatore who is known for high quality work. The dash is all custom built and is topped with white faced Dolphin gauges. They are framed in polished bezels and are inset into the Gray leather. The tilt steering column is entirely polished and topped with a Colorado Custom fully polished wheel. A custom console is in place and houses the shifter and power window controls.

This is one custom that you will never will never lose its uniqueness. It will continue to draw a crowd and please spectators for years to come.

Being offered up at a fraction of the build cost

at only $85,000.00!

(Will consider trades)

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,540 Posts
Wow...that looks like a Hot Wheels car.:nanawrench:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To build a car like that,I bet he's single with no kids. My girl hates when I buy the smallest thing for my "mistress" as she calls it.:let_it_all_out:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
To build a car like that,I bet he's single with no kids. My girl hates when I buy the smallest thing for my "mistress" as she calls it.:let_it_all_out:
gotta back door it. I really wouldn't know about that . the kid is married and the wife has been gone for 15 years. maybe you should stop by and see my in house parts dept. in the spare showroom coming attractions on display set of 18 inch iroc's with tires .:poke:

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Steely, I'ze reely hates ta bust yo bubble, buts when I want sumpin' fur my '56 or da Elky, I'ze just buys it or dem. 'Tis MY money anyway. Anyone wanna argue wit dat???? :smileyb::twisted:

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
HKDUP, you have the ability to do what you want with your house, I did get to wash the big plastic saddlebags from the Gold Wing in the bathtub once.:poke:Now if you had the garage like 464 is getting!!

·
Registered
641 Posts
Wow...that looks like a Hot Wheels car.:nanawrench:
I keep trying to think of something to add. I can't. That car's not for me, not at that price. I mean true twin-charging (turbo + blower) would be a lot more interesting than that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts